Halloween Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With Halloween now over (booo!) I wanted to take a moment to thank all of you. I am new to the Halloween decorating/haunt business, this was the first year we were able to do it because we previously lived in a 3rd floor condo so as soon as we moved in I came in here to get some ideas and tips. While we weren't able to do everything we wanted to do this year the tips, tutorials and support from all of you was invaluable. I started planning for next year as we were setting up for this year because of the inspiration I got from you guys, and the reactions we got from neighbors about the little bit we were able to pull off. I could not have done it without this group so THANK YOU!!! It really stinks it's a whole year away...we need Halloween twice a year! :D

·
Reaper Guardian
2,038 Posts
:)

Be sure to stick around in the "off season" - it's not quite the same as Halloween year-round, but it's close!

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
I,m with you on that post Staceylynn i would like to add a big THANK YOU to the forum and everyone on it as well , over here in the U.K. we can always use the expert advise and help put forward on this forum as its still not a huge celebration here as across the pond with you .

·
Mad Monster Maker
2,672 Posts
While we weren't able to do everything we wanted to do this year the tips, tutorials and support from all of you was invaluable.
That's what's so cool about Halloween; adding new things each year. If we could do everything we wanted in one season, Halloween could become (perish the thought :eek:) boring.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
5 Participants
im the goddess
Halloween Forum
Halloween forum - Keeping the Halloween spirit alive 365 days a year. Discuss decorations, costumes and more!
Full Forum Listing