Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This year our's was "The House" on the Block. In the past we always put up a couple of tombstones and skeletons, which worked well. This year at the beginning of September my 12 yr old daughter asked to step up our Halloween decorating. She saw a fog machine 1/2 priced on Amazon. Needless to say that started an escalation. After we bought the fog machine I started researching fog chillers and when all was said and done I had the following for my Halloween setup;

Fog machine and chiller- a little too windy for the desired effect
Breathing grave- Thank you madmax for your tutorial, the people who noticed it liked it
Perfect Storm Lighting- A big hit, I had a tree perfect for hanging the halogen work light
Flying crank ghost- a classic that creeped out my wife
GR skeleton dog- My mom sent this as a gift out of the blue, we had been eyeing it beforehand but couldn't justify the price.

Thanks again forum!

dog small.jpg

·
Registered
288 Posts
Welcome the the forum and the insanity! I see that you are now hooked. LOTS OF COOL STUFF HERE!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Welcome Namrod......I said the same thing when I started back in '06. The folks on this Forum are very creative, extremely talented, slightly demented, a little crazy :) , but most of all an awesome bunch of people who share the same love of Halloween.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Maybe the members here realize how much joy they're bringing to TOT's around the US and abroad, maybe they don't. I have a vain hope that maybe one or two of the ToT's yesterday will remember this Halloween even into adulthood and I couldn't have done it without the people here.

I got this after posting my video and some pictures in an unrelated forum:

"Salty, this is awesome man. That is a lot of great work and I personally appreciate all that you put into it. Halloween is a blast and to see a dad get in with his kids and make things like this fun and part of the family just says to me America is going to be OK... If only my son and I didn't live so far away, I'd hit your place 5-6x."

1 - 5 of 5 Posts