Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Clair Voyant.jpg

Here is a shot of Madame Clair Voyant, my first fortune teller, made out of a Shiatsu massager, a wooden box shelf and PVC pipe, head and mask. I love her. I still have to flesh out the body and add some pool noodles and hands. She will move sort of swaying hands over the table top. The height of her was measured to fit from the chair she will be based in to allow hands to be the correct height for the table. Thank you Cyclone Jack for all the help and your expertise. I love her!

Other figures made included: Lady Sherry's flying fairies, another witch PVC done in a different way to move her hands over a crystal ball, a tall full sized clown that moves, and another intricate build for a ghoul prop. I loved the head of it.

Other projects included some fantastic monster mud things. I did a tombstone for the Wicked Witch of the West. There were several other tombstones and a couple of skeleton reapers. They were awesome. I was fascinated with the monster mud and how it was used. The stones were great and fun, but the dipping of the bedsheets and the stretching, smoothing of the material onto the skeletons and posing them was very, very interesting. They looked so great.

·
Registered
6,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
WW West.jpg

This is my Wicked Witch of the West gravestone. LOL

You know how people always do horrible things to villians gravesites? Well the Wicked Witch of the West's would have been horrible--sor she was buried with a rather simple gravestone with the inscription W.W. West. The giveaway is the witches hat and a broom that is yet to be added. Of course it still has to be painted. The monster mud has to dry for two weeks first.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts