Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Prototype apron costume. Adding all the gore as requested by the customer, blood, bone fragments, stains, flesh with hair, adjustable belt strap, and waist straps soon.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Holy cow, that looks amazing! Like it's right off from the set of the film! I am impressed! You are a highly talented artist, Sirbrad! I am glad I met you! You are the man! I hope to become a regular customer of yours. A thousand thank you's for your hard work!

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks glad you like it! As with the other costumes I do they are even better in person. Here is some more pics. I don't have a 3D mask yet this was a commission for the apron, also threw in the shirt and a severed ear.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Hi Brad. The apron arrived yesterday. (Sorry for the late response, I'm just getting over a cold.) It looks great! The mask and the apron look wonderful and absolutely *terrifying* together! Thank you again!

·
Registered
684 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi Brad. The apron arrived yesterday. (Sorry for the late response, I'm just getting over a cold.) It looks great! The mask and the apron look wonderful and absolutely *terrifying* together! Thank you again!
Glad to hear you got it fast and love it, hope to see some pics or video of you in costume!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts