Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Crawling in my skin
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks GobbyGruesome! I have been working with Larry to try to figure out why I can't upload pictures to my albums. I am using my Ipad and can't upload from my camera roll. I also have a photobucket account got one to show on the forum but none in my album. Very frustrating lol!

·
Crawling in my skin
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Garthgoyle nice to see you and be here! Been a heck of a year! Thanks for the kind words wish I could upload pictures to my albums from my Ipad!!!

Reactions: 22606

·
Here to burgle your turts
2,305 Posts
Have you tried unplugging it and plugging it back in? Did you jiggle the handle? ;)

I'm sure you've checked, but if you haven't make sure your OS is up to date. I know a couple versions back it wasn't possible to upload from IOS at all. The only other thing I could see it being is file size - I know some folks have had things just kind of freeze up if they don't downsample them first.

Anyway, congrats again on the artwork. It really is remarkable!

·
Crawling in my skin
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the help Gobby! I have the latest IOS update and I even tried old pictures that I have uploaded before and it doesn't work! Don't get it! Anyway thank you for the help and kind words on my drawing!

·
Crawling in my skin
2,236 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I finally figured it out! Check out my album

·
Here to burgle your turts
2,305 Posts
Awesome! Some of 'em are coming out kinda tiny on my end though. But what I see looks amazing. I think Dracula and Grampa are my favourite.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts