Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok . made this "voice" for my witch and would really like some HONEST opinions about it .
Let me know if you think its good , crapola or whatever .. just be honest .
After playing with it for a while , no matter how good or bad it sounds , to me ,, it starts sounding like pure witchy having some major poop problems ... LOL
Anyway , this was the original voice of Madame Leota doing her incantation at Disneys Haunted Mansion , just , slightly modified. :rolleyes:;)

Again , honesty , is ALWAYS the best policy ( and opinion in this case )

heres the file ( its in MP3 format so most of you should not have any problem playing it )

tester for witch.mp3

( and its on MEDIAFIRE , so no worries about spam or an virus )

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,681 Posts
Yep,more towards spirits & ghostly with the echo. Are you looking for a witch voice,i have a pretty wicked redone version of MacBeths witches incantation.Send chilles up my spine every time i listen to it....... :eek:

·
Banned
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the honesty . And yes , I am looking for a creepy sounding witch and would GREATLY appreciate hearing the one you are talking about , if at all possible , that would be SUPER .

Thanks in advance . :)

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,681 Posts
About to shut down for the night,but PM me your email address & I'll send you all my witch stuff tuesday. :D

·
Bête noire
2,631 Posts
Hey MM,
A person over on the "other" forum recorded a truly incredible original witch chant last year. It's in two parts, but could be combined to be one long chant. She let me use it for my two modified Boris witches and it got a lot of attention. I'd offer it here but I think I should ask her first. Interested?

·
livin Halloween every day
1,988 Posts
Just listened to the witch test. I also think it is more ghostly related than witch.I think for a witch you really want to be able to hear clearly what she is saying.

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,681 Posts
Hey MM,
A person over on the "other" forum recorded a truly incredible original witch chant last year. It's in two parts, but could be combined to be one long chant. She let me use it for my two modified Boris witches and it got a lot of attention. I'd offer it here but I think I should ask her first. Interested?
I would be very interested in this one too please, maybe mutlipal okey-dokey's from her on (in a dark foreboading voice) "the other forum" (Dun-dun-DUN) ....LOL :D
Thanx-DL

·
Registered
67 Posts
I gave Otaku the okay to pass my chant along (my wife did the voice). We just like to be credited for our work as it spreads thought out the world. :)

·
Bête noire
2,631 Posts
RoxyBlue sent over her amazing witch chant file. I don't have a place to post for downloading, so if any who want the file would drop me a PM with your email address, I'll send it right away. Thanks to Roxy and Spooky1 for their creative genius!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts