Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am thinking of using tempera paints to distress my walls and fridge this year and skip wallpaper and scene setters.I tried a little on the walls and fridge for a few hours and it washed off with a cloth and water. has anyone tryed this before ? no worries on the walls they need to be painted but the fridge is a different story. trying to look for that creepy mold look on the ceiling too. thanks

·
Registered
150 Posts
i am thinking of using tempera paints to distress my walls and fridge this year and skip wallpaper and scene setters.I tried a little on the walls and fridge for a few hours and it washed off with a cloth and water. has anyone tryed this before ? no worries on the walls they need to be painted but the fridge is a different story. trying to look for that creepy mold look on the ceiling too. thanks
Tempra paint is water activated. Even when completely dry, it will re-activate with water. I have in the past mixed it with acrylic medium and it worked well, though I wouldn't recommend for outside use.

Jim
www.titanfx.org
The only high school special effects program in the world

1 - 2 of 2 Posts