Halloween Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
13,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had sent in a request for info to Tekky Toys about 2 weeks ago and received a reply today. Thought I'd pass on the info.

Question: Can you tell me where the TNT box is being sold? I want to use it for my haunted mine scene. It looks great and love the sounds from it. The only place I've seen it so far is Spirit Halloween but they are only selling it with a clown prop which I don't need. Thanks.

BTW I have two John Does and the High Voltage box. Is there a way to activate more than one with the single box, like some daisy chain pattern? Actually I'd love to pick up another one or two Johns and have my scientist "resurrect" a legion of them at one time.

Reply:

The TNT box is an exclusive with Spirit Halloween this year. They sell it together with the clown and not separately.

Also, the MIT triggers (Electric Box) will only activate 1 prop at a time.

As for the TNT box I'm hopeful "exclusive this year" opens it up for next year as a stand-alone prop they sell, like the other boxes. I don't need it until I do my mad lab so keeping my fingers crossed.

If you guys think a sole TNT box would be nice and/or would like to see multiple props controlled from one of their panel props, please send them a request using one of their website submit forms. They do get back to you and if enough people ask, they might make these things come to pass.

·
Registered
1,999 Posts
What type of jack connector is on the prop end of a MIT wire? I'd be willing to bet hacking the wire of the MIT itself would work. Hope the TNT goes solo next year. It really should. They have the electric box and that box that goes with the zombie nurse sold separately. I would have to believe the TNT box will be too. Mean time, hope like heck your spirits display thrashing clown is thrashed out and try and make a play for the TNT box separately.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts