Halloween Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I bought one of these a couple of years ago and I want to hang it inside our house but someplace other than in a door way. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I got one of those on clearance myself. Having a treeless yard what I did to use him was (forgive my lack of wood size knowledge) was use what I believe are 1X1"s. I cut a 12inch square base out of wood because mine was being used on a driveway scene. I bracketed the wood 1X1's (?) to the base at the height I wanted and drilled a circle the diameter of a pvc pole near the top to slide the pipe in. I made 2 of these and cut the pole to the width apart I wanted it, mine being about 4 feet. I stained the wood and strapped him to the pipe. I'll try and see if I have a picture to see if it might work for you or maybe inspire another idea.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,109 Posts
I know, and that year, we only put not even half our collection (It grows every year...)

... Actually, I don't think in the last 4 years, we even manage to put more than half of our collection due to the weather...

God, i hope this year will be nice...

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cloe, would it be possible to get close up shots of how you bracketed the 1x1's to the bases? Thanks everyone for showing how you display your rockin vampires :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts