Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!
I need your help in deciding what to do for Halloween!
At 15, I am apparently too old to go trick or treating :)confused:). I was thinking of either hosting a small Halloween party (20 people max, lots of decorations outside and inside) or having a small Halloween get-together (5 people max, lots of decorations outside, a few inside). The thing is, I LOVE planning, hosting, and being in charge of a Halloween party, but hate the feeling that if people hate it or are bored it's my fault.
So, does anyone have any ideas/tips for a teen Halloween party/get-together? I don't want it to be planned-to-the-max and uptight, but I'm not too good at being spontaneous. ANY help is greatly appreciated!!

·
Registered
301 Posts
Imho

I would suggest starting first with using the search function on this forum. You can find tons of great ideas that have been discussed in detail. Try searching "teen party" or party or whatever else you can come up with. When I search, I click the "show posts" section just so I can kind of see what the post says before clicking on it.

HTH

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Halloween Mom!
I have decided to just make it a small gathering of 3-5 girls.
We will go trick or treating (... :) ), roast marshmallows on my fire pit in my backyard, watch scary and funny halloween movies, and eat...a lot!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts