Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just peeked out the window and saw some kids getting an upclose look at my partially finished graveyard.

Then they came back with littler siblings (maybe aged 3 or 4'ish) my dog spotted them and let out his loudest bellow from the front screen and it scared the bejeepers out of them. LOL, you shoulda seen them run.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was hilarious how quick they scattered. They're a little young so I don't consider them threatening to my props...perfect age to believe everything they see. If they were a couple years older it would have been ME bellowing out the door "Get the hell outta my yard!"

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah I don't blame ya. I'd hate to come out and see the little darlings putting their Keds through one of my tombstones.
Exactly. While they were there I was a little torn- on one hand flattered, but on the other hand thinking "Don't touch my stuff". I was glad my dog stepped up to the plate and found the "words" that I was wrestling with :p He said it perfectly! (really...he has a very loud,intimidating cattle dog bark/howl!)

COTN~ I'm sure they will!

·
Registered
574 Posts
Aw how cute! I love seeing kids looking at our stuff. Older kids, especially teenagers make me nervous too. I love adults looking too, as I put in the other thread, but kids is 1000x better for some reason.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Maybe you could record his "words of warning" and set up an alarm of some sort. That'd be fun to watch!
Brilliant!

For now I've raised the shades a bit so he can keep an eye out while the door is shut and I'm away. Good to know he's got my back :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts