Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Halloween Bad Girl
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to create a thread that allowed us to show teaser shots of our haunt. Instead of their being 50 different posts, why not combine them all into one. I'll start with a few.

This is the start of my maze of pain. (insert evil laugh here). After this photo was taken I put up another row of sheets on the other side. We plan to block this area off and use the leaf blower half way through to scare the living out of our guests.

Still need to figure out what to do for a head, but she looks good sitting in my cemetery.

Turning my front porch into a glow in the dark/black light spider room.

grave digger watching over the cemetery..

·
The Halloween King
626 Posts
The spiders with the human-esque faces creep me out, and i'm a big fan of depraved gore, but that gets me haha.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Joining In...

Okay then...here are some shots of what my husband and I have been working on lately. A pirate theme this year, though hubby decided he didn't want to build a ship in the yard after all (due to having to take it down in cold weather, and not really needing it again since we change themes yearly).

Our Pirate Captain:

Part of my Spooky Town pieces in the Captain's Quarters:

Our "No Quarter" hall between the Captain and Crew's quarters. This is a square hall that has curtains at both ends (red velvet for the pool room, and we "created" curtains with black tablecloths at the other), so it's mostly dark when the curtains are closed (there's a lamp outside the black curtains - we'll put a red bulb in it during our party). People will walk through from one room to the other, and there is a string of strobe leds above the heads, covered with creepy cloth along the ceiling. The motion sensor sets off the strobes, music, thunder, evil laughter, etc. We have severed limbs and rats on the floor, and jute on the walls with bats/cleavers. We need more bats...

And with the strobes on...I really need more practice taking pics in the dark!

Finally, the basket outside our front door. We don't put up yard decor until a week before the party, but I did the basket last weekend, and will do the front door and front picture window tomorrow night:

Next weekend I'll continue working on webbing in the Captain's quarters, downlighting the crew and adding rats to the crew's quarters (all in our basement), and moving on to our basement stairwell, which will be a blacklit "Spider Heaven" this year. :D

·
Reaper
3,611 Posts
Awesome stuff guys! I like the handprint on the sheets and the white dressed body, even if she doesnt have a head yet :) I love the grey pumpkin scarecrow, he's cool. And the decapitated heads hanging from the ceiling :)

·
Registered
217 Posts
Santa loves halloween almost as much as I do!

Santa's Helper, LOL.

Entry started! Door and stones are foam.

For our child's room, with monster under the bed.

Creepy dolls should have teeth, HA!

Although legless, he'll be head and shoulders above the rest.

Although I don't know how we're going to get everything done, I am SO EXCITED!!!!!! Tomorrow is October, it's the most wonderful time of the year.

·
Registered
217 Posts
TheGothicPrincess said "ok ahwahneeliz that clown is freaking scary."
You mean the large white faced one? You know, I don't have a fear of clowns, but that one creeps me out too. That mask just looks like a real person. And that is one of those animated Santas. We hook him up to a boom box, he's motion activated, and the way he turns his head it's as if he's looking right at you.
I'm really enjoying this thread and seeing everyone's stuff.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts