Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 132 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Wow...I'm the first one here!
I pulled up to my driveway today and saw a big Amazon box and kept racking my brain trying to figure out what I had ordered. We order from Amazon constantly, but I was positive I didn't order anything this week...and I was right! Look at this adorable "vintage" rug. Thank you reaper, who ever you are ?

Attachments

·
Registered
869 Posts
That is a cool rug!

·
Registered
229 Posts
I pulled up to my driveway today and saw a big Amazon box and kept racking my brain trying to figure out what I had ordered. We order from Amazon constantly, but I was positive I didn't order anything this week...and I was right! Look at this adorable "vintage" rug. Thank you reaper, who ever you are ��
no note? maybe its just a very awesome teaser?!

·
Registered
427 Posts
I pulled up to my driveway today and saw a big Amazon box and kept racking my brain trying to figure out what I had ordered. We order from Amazon constantly, but I was positive I didn't order anything this week...and I was right! Look at this adorable "vintage" rug. Thank you reaper, who ever you are ��
no note? maybe its just a very awesome teaser?!
The box had a receipt included from Amazon with the person's real name on it, but obviously I'm not going to reveal that on the forum and I wouldn't know who it is by seeing their name anyway.
If that's just a teaser...well that's really something!

1 - 20 of 132 Posts