Halloween Forum banner
281 - 285 of 285 Posts

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
7,787 Posts
Goth Kitty Lady...
It's a little late, since everyone has, now, moved on to the second mini reaper...but I wanted to show you what I did with the glass holder you sent me. I bought white rock, moss, and another air plant for inside of it. (That's what took so long...I had to wait until we had time to drive out to the nursery I get the air plants at.) I added in a couple crystals in black and orange to finish the look (Black Tourlmaline/Carnelian), giving it a little bit of a Halloween-ish feel.
It's just sitting on my kitchen windowsill next to my skull with succulent, atm, but I'll find a more permanent home for it, soon...preferably where my demons...I mean kittens...can't get it, lol. Thank you, again!

Plant Flowerpot Houseplant Green Automotive tire
Plant Flowerpot Fruit Houseplant Basket

·
Registered
217 Posts
Goth Kitty Lady...
It's a little late, since everyone has, now, moved on to the second mini reaper...but I wanted to show you what I did with the glass holder you sent me. I bought white rock, moss, and another air plant for inside of it. (That's what took so long...I had to wait until we had time to drive out to the nursery I get the air plants at.) I added in a couple crystals in black and orange to finish the look (Black Tourlmaline/Carnelian), giving it a little bit of a Halloween-ish feel.
It's just sitting on my kitchen windowsill next to my skull with succulent, atm, but I'll find a more permanent home for it, soon...preferably where my demons...I mean kittens...can't get it, lol. Thank you, again!
That looks so pretty! Glad the holder worked out for you. And yeah, our demon kitties eat every plant they can get to.

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
7,787 Posts
That looks so pretty! Glad the holder worked out for you. And yeah, our demon kitties eat every plant they can get to.
Thanks! I'm happy you sent one and happy with how it turned out!
Ours do, too...I've even seen Lunafreya try to eat one of my mini cacti...I don't think she has tried to bite one, again, lol. Ug.

·
Registered
217 Posts
I've even seen Lunafreya try to eat one of my mini cacti...I don't think she has tried to bite one, again, lol. Ug.
Don't count on that lasting! Our cat Tasha once ate part of a flowering cactus, had to be at the vet for two days, and then came home and tried to eat more of the cactus.

281 - 285 of 285 Posts