Halloween Forum banner
261 - 280 of 285 Posts

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
7,787 Posts
So glad you liked your reap! The Witches Ball Kit stemmed from the idea that I wanted to send one that was all made up, but knew it would just turn into a mess with shipping. So, I thought I’d send a kit instead. I figured that a spell jar would fair much easier, and it looks like it did. I hope you’ve opened the little cauldron?? I’m especially relieved that everything made it intact minus the one little jar in the apothecary set, but there’s always Witches magic in sets of threes so maybe it worked out, lol. And, congratulations on your new position!!
I agree that a witch's ball kit is a great idea, as I have shipped them made up, before, and they don't always end up looking as good by the time they get to their recipient. It all depends on how rough the box is shipped.

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
7,787 Posts
I love it, and the witches ball is going to be so much fun to put together, so thank you! The spell jar is perfect, thank you... it arrived absolutely perfectly.
I've just opened the cauldron... I didn't realise you spoiled me even more!!! Black moonstone, golden quartz, desert topaz and green onyx ... I love them!!
How cool you got more stones and crystals in the cauldron!!

·
Registered
305 Posts

·
My other ride is a Ninja
12,065 Posts
I’m so bad at finding threads…can someone link it here?
the new reaper is here

·
Registered
35 Posts
Michael, my reaper,

Thank you for the gifts you made and sent to me. I need to still take pics of the individual gifts and post them but for now I say thank you, and that you are talented. Check out this woodworking he did of the maiden,mother and crone. You did a great job. He sent me a Taurus candle that has a Taurus charm on it, a Harry Potter mug, cute coasters from some of my favorite shows, etc. I use the Charmed one. He wrapped the individual gifts with cool ribbons. More pics to come. :)

Attachments

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
7,787 Posts
Michael, my reaper,

Thank you for the gifts you made and sent to me. I need to still take pics of the individual gifts and post them but for now I say thank you, and that you are talented. Check out this woodworking he did of the maiden,mother and crone. You did a great job. He sent me a Taurus candle that has a Taurus charm on it, a Harry Potter mug, cute coasters from some of my favorite shows, etc. I use the Charmed one. He wrapped the individual gifts with cool ribbons. More pics to come. :)
Awesome! I can't wait to see the rest of the pics.

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
7,787 Posts
Michael, my reaper,

Oops, meant to reply to witchychick, not myself, so she'd see it, lol.
witchychick, will we get to see pics of your gifts, soon? 🙂

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
7,787 Posts
Here are the rest of the pictures of the gifts I received. Thanks again, Michael. :) you can see my other two pics above. The discs are coasters. I'm currently using the Charmed one. :) Thank you for wishing me a happy birthday as well. :) View attachment 760582
View attachment 760581
View attachment 760580
Awesome reap!! I love all your gifts! The tree of life is so pretty, and I love the HP items! (I love all those shows, too!) Of course, as I said before, the case the gifts came in was lovely, too!

Oh, and Happy Birthday!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Here are the rest of the pictures of the gifts I received. Thanks again, Michael. :) you can see my other two pics above. The discs are coasters. I'm currently using the Charmed one. :) Thank you for wishing me a happy birthday as well. :) View attachment 760582
View attachment 760581
View attachment 760580
I’m very glad you like it all and it survived shipping!
I am only a beginner at many of the crafts I do. The coasters were made with infusible ink sheets and my cricut. The box was purchased and I printed the image and wood burnt it on. The tree pendant was my 3rd ever attempt at anything wire wrapping (and my 1st attempt at that type of design). The rest were purchased items that I had picked up here and here over the past couple years.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I’m very glad you like it all and it survived shipping!
I am only a beginner at many of the crafts I do. The coasters were made with infusible ink sheets and my cricut. The box was purchased and I printed the image and wood burnt it on. The tree pendant was my 3rd ever attempt at anything wire wrapping (and my 1st attempt at that type of design). The rest were purchased items that I had picked up here and here over the past couple years.
Oh you made the coasters. You did a great job with everything you made.

261 - 280 of 285 Posts