241 - 260 of 285 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts

Attachments

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
7,787 Posts
Nice reap! The solar fairy is lovely! I see you got, at least, one bath bomb, so that's cool! Something to relax with in a nice bath!
What is in the bubble wrap? Also, I see a little Queen of Wands thing peeking out...I'd like to know what that is, too! Is it a mini tarot card??

·
Registered
38 Posts
Nice reap! The solar fairy is lovely! I see you got, at least, one bath bomb, so that's cool! Something to relax with in a nice bath!
What is in the bubble wrap? Also, I see a little Queen of Wands thing peeking out...I'd like to know what that is, too! Is it a mini tarot card??
It is a mini tarot card pin and in the wrap are the cutest doxi slipper socks!! Candy, a gnome and bath bombs which i luv.

·
Reaper Queen
9,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #249 ·
Here's pictures of items I carry on my purse. Shyra, the dream catcher from your daughter is there, along with a letter B made out of "bones" from SpookySpoof, a embroidered witch from Saki girl, and a ruby slipper key tab from Booswife02. Next picture is a embroidered witches boot, also from SakiGirl, with a cute little witch ornament from Hearthfire, then some British charms from SpookySpoof. When I look at them they bring a smile to my face thinking of those who sent them to me!
Sleeve Textile Creative arts Motif Magenta
Purple Sleeve Creative arts Violet Art
Purple Sleeve Creative arts Violet Art
Green Purple Textile Creative arts Violet
Finger Triangle Wood Nail Badge

·
Registered
233 Posts
Here's pictures of items I carry on my purse. Shyra, the dream catcher from your daughter is there, along with a letter B made out of "bones" from SpookySpoof, a embroidered witch from Saki girl, and a ruby slipper key tab from Booswife02. Next picture is a embroidered witches boot, also from SakiGirl, with a cute little witch ornament from Hearthfire, then some British charms from SpookySpoof. When I look at them they bring a smile to my face thinking of those who sent them to me!
View attachment 760407 View attachment 760408 View attachment 760409 View attachment 760410 View attachment 760411
That's so cool!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Ok... I don't know what to say apart from a massive thank you to Lauralouthatswho.... you have some magical ability to climb inside my head and know absolutely everything that I love. I'm so sorry it took so long to post this, but I managed to pick it up from the depot after missing the delivery while I was away. My hands were shaking as I unwrapped the items (gorgeous fabric wraps, ribbons, charms... incredible) and I was literally holding my breath... This reap has the most amazing magical energy and you can feel the power in every item. Apologies for the photo bombardment. but you all have to see this...

First of all, look at this box of wonder... part of me didn't want to unwrap it because it just looked too pretty and perfect!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Next was this amazing cute teapot charm, just hanging out on a ribbon, wrapping a black velvet pouch with clear quartz and this great rune book...
Hand Textile Petal Sleeve Creative arts

Font Material property Publication Book Rectangle

I love the fact you linked the clear quartz to its use to enhance the magical properties of runes kept in the bag!
Next we're some witch bells with charms and gem stone attached... I love the sound they make!
Wood Natural material Interior design Twig Christmas ornament

·
Registered
305 Posts
And next this spell jar... believe me when I say you can feel the energy coming off it. Its amazing, and so thoughtful... incredible timing as I've just had a promotion at work and was feeling a little nervous about moving out of my comfort zone... this boosts me so much. Thank you
Hand Liquid Fluid Finger Ingredient

Handwriting Font Thumb Chalk Nail

There's more.. a witch ball kit (!!!!! How frickin cute!!!!) And sage and eucalyptus Smudge stick too!
Food Staple food Cuisine Ingredient Dish

Food Packing materials Cuisine Ingredient Plastic wrap

Sleeve Creative arts Linens Waist Rectangle

Food Packing materials Font Cuisine Staple food

·
Registered
305 Posts
This gorgeous sun catcher... I love the details!!

Wood Shelf Ornament Art Hardwood

Property White Product Blue Lighting

And then the epic final box... beautifully packed, infinite care taken... jars, wooden scoops (I had a similar one in my hand a week ago on holiday... I wanted to buy it because I loved it and needed a scoop for my herbs, but something told me to put it back on the shelf. So glad I did, because lauralouthatswho sent me 10!!!!!)
Shoe Fashion Textile Wood Sandal

Brown Wood Natural material Metal Fashion accessory

Azure Natural material Creative arts Material property Ribbon

And just to make you all just more jealous... I was the recipient of the cauldron!!! Lookey!
Purple Insect Arthropod Pink Violet

Amazing!!!!

I am beyond grateful for everything, thank you so much lauralouthatswho.... you have absolutely rocked my reaping world. You are epic.

·
Kitchen/Green Witch
7,787 Posts

View attachment 760439
View attachment 760440

And then the epic final box... beautifully packed, infinite care taken... jars, wooden scoops (I had a similar one in my hand a week ago on holiday... I wanted to buy it because I loved it and needed a scoop for my herbs, but something told me to put it back on the shelf. So glad I did, because lauralouthatswho sent me 10!!!!!)
View attachment 760436
View attachment 760435
View attachment 760437

And just to make you all just more jealous... I was the recipient of the cauldron!!! Lookey!
View attachment 760438

Amazing!!!!

I am beyond grateful for everything, thank you so much lauralouthatswho.... you have absolutely rocked my reaping world. You are epic.
Wow! Fantastic reap!! You got so many wonderful, magical gifts that are all awesome! The witch's ball kit is a very cool idea and looks like it has lovely items to use for it! I'm happy you received the adorable little cauldron! Love the set of magical notebooks and that wax seal kit!
The wrapping was all lovely, too!

·
Registered
163 Posts
So glad you liked your reap! The Witches Ball Kit stemmed from the idea that I wanted to send one that was all made up, but knew it would just turn into a mess with shipping. So, I thought I’d send a kit instead. I figured that a spell jar would fair much easier, and it looks like it did. I hope you’ve opened the little cauldron?? I’m especially relieved that everything made it intact minus the one little jar in the apothecary set, but there’s always Witches magic in sets of threes so maybe it worked out, lol. And, congratulations on your new position!!

·
Registered
305 Posts
I love it, and the witches ball is going to be so much fun to put together, so thank you! The spell jar is perfect, thank you... it arrived absolutely perfectly.
I've just opened the cauldron... I didn't realise you spoiled me even more!!! Black moonstone, golden quartz, desert topaz and green onyx ... I love them!!

·
Registered
233 Posts

View attachment 760439
View attachment 760440

View attachment 760436
View attachment 760435
View attachment 760437

View attachment 760438

Amazing!!!!

WOW! You struck the mother load!! AWSOME REAP!!!

241 - 260 of 285 Posts