Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apologies if this has already been posted and I overlooked that, but I wondered if anyone has had any luck in finding the Ouija board serving tray Target had online? I *could/should* have preordered it however I had some budgent constraints at the time. It's not available online and no store near by had it. I'm seeing posts on some other groups where others have struggled to find it too :(

http://www.target.com/p/halloween-spirit-board-serving-tray-spritz/-/A-50828370

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,076 Posts
I've been pestering their twitter account for the last couple of weeks complaining about the lack of availability. They don't seem to care unfortunately, and I'm quite confused on why they don't even sell it online.

I live in one of the top 20 largest cities in the USA, and have Targets in the dozens within a day's drive and yet not one store has one in stock and it's been that way every time I've checked.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sad! I know many people online who said it's not in their area either. I suppose we lost out since we didn't pre-order! It's nuts! I suppose only a handful of stores in the country got them! :(

·
Registered
180 Posts
I agree, I wanted one of those because they were more rustic and stylish than the commercial William Fuld Ouija board design, but none of the Target stores near where I live ever had them. Everything was either "Does not carry" or "out of stock" right from the start.

There are still the Fuld trays from Spirit, and there are also the Fuld placemats from Spirit that you can turn into all sorts of things. Or you could always make one yourself, if you like the hand-lettered look.

·
Registered
13,895 Posts
I was looking to see who might have the skeleton snake and actually found a few places around the country online with just a few. When I saw this post tried a dozen or so cities around the country and no luck on those trays. Target serious underestimated on some of these items. Guess that's why there were changes in the last month to their online upper management.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts