Halloween Forum banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
6,913 Posts
I picked up some of their Valentine's Day marketing poster/displays when they were going to toss them out. They are PERFECT for using in a Alice in Wonderland theme (Queen of Hearts specifically) with very minor adjustments.

Pay attention to their other seasonal stuff and try to look at it with an eye towards using it in a haunt... there's usually some cool things that can be repurposed with a bit of creativity. Their other stuff isn't going to be called dibs on as easily and could be a great add in. :D

·
Registered
34 Posts
Speaking of old themes, is it just me, or is anyone else sadden by the notion that Target has confined all of the faux pumpkins to an endcap facing the perimeter wall, rather than displaying them in the middle of the aisle?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I remember in 2009 Target sponsored Skelanimals and that was the primary theme, but I remember the monsters as well. Also I remember 2012's theme was "When night falls, the fun begins" or something like that and the "Scare Lair" was 2005's theme.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,610 Posts
Oh how I wish Target would do that 2003 vintage theme again, or just any vintagey theme again.

·
Registered
106 Posts
I have to say Domo was an amazing year for the animatronic selection. Target used to be awesome when they carried all the life-size Halloween animatronics. Now it's all cartoony Halloween items.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts