Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Mill Creek Haunted Hollow
6,359 Posts
Looking through the 19 pages of Target Halloween stuff, I'm a little disapointed this year. There are some nice things listed, but the prices seem highter than usual. Some of these things I know I can get elsewhere at a more reasonable price, and other stuff just seems too high!

Price not worth product in some cases.

P.S. Why the heck are they're catacomb skulls so expensive?!

·
Registered
696 Posts
Looking through the 19 pages of Target Halloween stuff, I'm a little disapointed this year. There are some nice things listed, but the prices seem highter than usual. Some of these things I know I can get elsewhere at a more reasonable price, and other stuff just seems too high!

Price not worth product in some cases.

P.S. Why the heck are they're catacomb skulls so expensive?!
I agree with ya 100%

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
Honestly, I think those are still the items from last year; they should be adding this year's by mid-August or so, I'd assume.

·
Foolish Mortal
772 Posts
Last year I bought the most beautiful hurricane lamp from Target. It was black glass with a skull carved into it revealing frosted glass for the light to come through. Very classy and spooky when it's lit. It can also be used as a vase. I'll see if I can't get a picture.

·
Wunderfully Wiccaned
541 Posts
why is most of that stuff way overpriced! I can't afford more than 1 or 2 items at those prices. Walmart will have most of the same stuff for half that price! seriously...

I AM however excited that this stuff is online, regardless if its last years or this years, and that 90% of it is out of stock... lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
Does anyone have the Spooky Tree? If so, are you happy with it? It looks interesting, but I can't get a feel for how it would look in person.
Was about to ask the same thing.

Is this tree 2D or 3D? It could be all cardboard with the spider the latex part or some latex on the tree itself, the description is vague as usual.

Was wondering if this stands out on its own or like a poster against the wall? Also the size says 12X10X10' which implies it's pretty large. Hopefully someone can lend some insight. Thanks. Clay.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Thanks for the link. Looks like they have some good stuff already, but I think I should wait at least another month or so before I get anything for Halloween.

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
Hey, funbag, thanks for the look at the Target stuff. My favorite part is that you can add any of these items to your ClubWed or Target Baby wish list! LOL. (I don't need either of these, but someone on this Forum might be getting married or having a baby shower. Hmm?)

·
Registered
725 Posts
ha! They are carrying my grossferatu that I picked up for $25 after halloween last year from the local halloween shop! ;)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts