Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 357 Posts

·
Registered
401 Posts
Here are the images from Boobird's post. BTW, I didn't see their fog juice listed, but if you're in need of some decent juice, it works pretty good as it lingers and is denser than another 'semi-pro' brand I had picked up at 3X the cost.

Animated Haunted House Cloche
15280895_201406122149.jpg

Skeleton Hourglass
15280835_201406161357.jpg

Dia de los Muertos Wreath
15528604_201406091330.jpg

·
Banned
2,717 Posts
I really hope I can get that wreath before mid August. I would like to get it for a gift for my sister in laws birthday.

·
Far Away Eyes
3,354 Posts
I like getting their resin tombstones. Last year I bought two of the griffins (still carrying at $25 each) and I highly recommend them!

·
Registered
680 Posts
Thanks very much for posting this. I was just wondering about this the last time I was in Target.

Have to have: These lights in both colors

...the regular amber flicker-bulb string too, I love flicker bulbs beyond a reasonable doubt.

These: Halloween bronze leafs, OMG! must-have

Crow lantern:

What are Cascade Edisons? Regardless, I like lights so these might come here too:

An old fav: lit gauze garland, I own about three of those. They are wonderful and I love them.

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
Has anyone ordered a prop from Target yet ? If so what kind of shipping charges were there ? I'm concerned, because of the high shipping charges that everyone else is putting on their orders.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Has anyone ordered a prop from Target yet ? If so what kind of shipping charges were there ? I'm concerned, because of the high shipping charges that everyone else is putting on their orders.
Free shipping over $50!

However, I must warn you that the online sales are separate from the store sales, and so is the customer service. I have never had a problem with my personal orders, but the online customer service is awful, and they are awful to Target store employees! ( I worked at a Target for a few months). Order with caution, because if there is a mistake, it might be difficult to return the item or get a refund, and the stores can't always get your full refund due to the computer system.

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
I like getting their resin tombstones. Last year I bought two of the griffins (still carrying at $25 each) and I highly recommend them!
What I do not understand is why the little gargoyle tombstone that was around for the past two years in resin form is now going styrofoam. Of the new products, I also liked the eye tombstone until I noticed that it was flimsy, easily-chipped foam. I agree about the griffins. Last year, they were only in stores, were they not? Tracking one down was a slight hassle, although nothing compared to the skull bottles, which I passed over at one store and never managed to find again:eek: Glad to see that the website is finally catching up with the goods:rolleyes:

·
Registered
13,769 Posts
It's nice to see halloween mdse listed once again. However, I looked thru the listings and didn't see anything that excited me. I did buy a pair of the griffins last year from my local target store, first thing I made sure to get, and agree that they were worth picking up. Can't say if this year's statutes are the same as last year's though as far as materials and size. Target has subequently downsized their tombstones and statues each year it seems so if you can see it in the store and get it there at least you know what you're buying.

·
Registered
13,769 Posts
BTW if you do your household shopping at Target during the year, always look for their advertised specials that earn you a $5 gift card when you buy them. I pick up Tide and paper towels and such when they run the specials so I can get the gift card during that week. Helps come halloween time.

1 - 20 of 357 Posts