Halloween Forum banner
1 - 20 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
**2nd Edit: I did not make this Target thread as there is no proof these will be sold at Target. I posted "will we see these at Target this year" under GeneraI & Mod moved in error.

Love LED neon & search for different things on & off. Ended up seeing this...

Black Purple Organism Font Art

They had that candy before & think maybe the two-toned bat (I bought the solid color when they first came out). I'm really liking the skull, witch & potion bottles. Didn't make a Target thread under the "Stores" page since nothing will be sighted at Target for quite some time. Just saw this & sure looks like those found in Bullseye. Even the white bases.

****EDIT: Per the end of my post, this was originally posted in the General section with the title of (Will we see any of these in Target's Bullseye?). This info was not found related to Target so a Mod made this a Target thread & moved it in error. I previously found a few of these lights under a wholesale Ali website originally...Aliexpress or Alibaba? & then couldn't find it but searching again brought up the above picture. Due to the shapes & the white bases, it sure looks like those found at Target before but I have no way to prove that. No mention how big, if they were plug-in or battery, etc. It was just an observation, hence I didn't make a Target thread. We all know how late Target starts posting any Halloween.

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,902 Posts
I love LED neon & search for different things on & off. Ended up seeing this...

View attachment 761787

They had that candy before & think maybe the two-toned bat (I bought the solid color when they first came out). I'm really liking the skull, witch & potion bottles. Didn't make a Target thread under the "Stores" page since nothing will be sighted at Target for quite some time. Just saw this & sure looks like those found in Bullseye. Even the white bases.

I have the solid LED versions of the bat, ghost and pumpkin from about 3-5 years ago. LOVE them. I'm interested in these for sure! Love the potion/mad lab bottles as I have a lab/potion bottle setup and think those would be so cool to snag.

·
Registered
177 Posts

View attachment 761787

These sold like hotcakes at all our local Targets and were gone before I could get one. Hoping to this year! Love them all :)

·
Registered
177 Posts

View attachment 761787

Did you find this on the Target site? I wasn't able to find anything.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,821 Posts
FTR, if these are the larger ones that "short circuit" or have that option, then these lights are SUPER bright. I've got a skull, a ghost & a BEWARE sign & the ones that we put in our MBR behind light blocking shades & drapes are still too bright so we have to unplug them nightly.

I LOVE THEM, but just a heads up before you have a sleepless night & then can't find the dang plug at 3AM.

That saidI think I need 2 of those eyeballs.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,821 Posts
Went to Target today for a birthday present for someone & noticed they are already in Back to School mode.

BACK TO FREAKING SCHOOL.

School here ended on June 17, that is LITERALLY not even 2 weeks ago. That stuff will probably stay up until Labor Day too.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Found 3 neon lights on At Home site. $11.49. Bat & Ghost have round bases & are single color BUT the Skull looks like & has the base of the one in my picture but showing sold out as most stuff usually does before they actually get it out.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Do we have any 'Inside Men' at Target? I am just curious if it will be Ghoulish Garden again (not that i don't love but i did actually manage to buy all the pieces over the years) - or something new? I really love learning the 'theme' of each retailer, although many don't have one (but HD's Rotten Patch is a great case in point).
The Target item i missed last year (because i told myself I had too many bats, stupid stupid) was the wooden starburst-lit wall hanging. I hope something like it come back- as they likely won't repeat.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Last year it was August 1, I think. Previous years was closer to mid-July as I'd make a birthday order for some of it. They've been sneaking in some kids clothes in but haven't noticed anything beyond that.

·
Registered
1,609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
When do they usually put there items up online for presales? It should be soon.
Per my "Sightings" thread, aprx dates last year...
Target - on-line 8/1 costumes & food, on-line 8/14 with more new 8/28, Bullseye 8/24, In-store 9/6
It varied by store though, some were fully stocked while others still had school stuff. They are always on the later side.

Sis said a clerk said something to her since she's in there a lot but forgot what it was & she left. I'll ask her again tonight.

·
His name is Roger Clyne
10,821 Posts
Target - on-line 8/1 costumes & food
Oh lordy...the waste with the food stuffs at Target. It's usually one of the first things in store too, along with candy & always the bulk of what's left for the after Halloween sales.

1 - 20 of 167 Posts