Halloween Forum banner

141 - 160 of 224 Posts

·
Registered
668 Posts
I have tried to find that black cabinet but so far haven't been lucky. i found the brown one yesterday but prefer the black. I guess I will keep trying, they seem to put stuff out everyday but it gets sold almost as quick as they put it out.
If you don't find it, I'd be glad to ship this one to you. I really just grabbed it so someone that truly appreciates the season like we do gets the things we want. It is cute but I don't have current plans for it. I already have the lighter one up in my kitchen window! They were only $5 so no loss in me grabbing them. We need an updated thread on what people are looking for. I also found those heavy bat drawer pulls at Ross that so many people, including myself, were hunting. I love this group of folks so I'm hunting for y'all and myself!

·
Registered
652 Posts
My Target has a lot set up. Managed to snag the largest man eating plant and a few of the small 5 dollar ones I missed last year. I was there this morning and didn't bring my phone but probably going back and will take some pics of what they have out. they were working as I was there this a.m. so more might be out now.
Were the $5 plants in the Dollar Spot or in the Halloween section? Sis has been tracking stuff on-line & calling all over & stores show having it but not out yet. 1 store she called showing they have it but told her not out yet. She checked inventory on-line again today & now shows they don't. She called & told her still don't have it out yet so how can it show on-line yesterday & not today yet they haven't put it out yet? Stores need to get their act together!

·
Registered
108 Posts
Been trying to find the Hyde and eek tv Halloween carnival. Each store only gets 3 or 4 in and so hard to find. Luckily as of last night it popped back up on target.com. It has been sold out for about 2 weeks online.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Were the $5 plants in the Dollar Spot or in the Halloween section? Sis has been tracking stuff on-line & calling all over & stores show having it but not out yet. 1 store she called showing they have it but told her not out yet. She checked inventory on-line again today & now shows they don't. She called & told her still don't have it out yet so how can it show on-line yesterday & not today yet they haven't put it out yet? Stores need to get their act together!
5 dollar plants are with the regular halloween, same section as the larger haunted garden items. mine only had one design out yesterday, all gone today. I ran back to see if they put out the other ones but not yet , or they had already been snatched up

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
The signs and bottles with the black cat on them remind me of a High School Mascot emblem, lol like some cheesy archie comic school......Go Bobcats !

·
Registered
548 Posts
Not that it's a bad thing... but I feel a lot of Target's items look a little too artsy/modern for my tastes.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Not that it's a bad thing... but I feel a lot of Target's items look a little too artsy/modern for my tastes.
I agree, and sort of the same thing as last year. Might have slight variations but overall the same stuff. I didn't get anything but a couple plants. I only want maybe one more type of 5 dollar plant and that black potion case from bullseyes playground.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
If you don't find it, I'd be glad to ship this one to you. I really just grabbed it so someone that truly appreciates the season like we do gets the things we want. It is cute but I don't have current plans for it. I already have the lighter one up in my kitchen window! They were only $5 so no loss in me grabbing them. We need an updated thread on what people are looking for. I also found those heavy bat drawer pulls at Ross that so many people, including myself, were hunting. I love this group of folks so I'm hunting for y'all and myself!
I appreciate that ! I will keep looking but so far doesn't look promising. I have 6 Targets nearby you would think one would have it but so far nothing.

·
Registered
652 Posts
5 dollar plants are with the regular halloween, same section as the larger haunted garden items. mine only had one design out yesterday, all gone today. I ran back to see if they put out the other ones but not yet , or they had already been snatched up View attachment 737099
5 dollar plants are with the regular halloween, same section as the larger haunted garden items. mine only had one design out yesterday, all gone today. I ran back to see if they put out the other ones but not yet , or they had already been snatched up View attachment 737099
Thanks much!!! I'm sure Sis won't want to hear that. Not sure which ones she's looking for.

You had to show that neon skelly head that I haven't seen before, didn't you?? haha Didn't see the price under it like in some of your other pix. Maybe I'll just go for the big one with the flashing purple eyes.???

·
Registered
20 Posts
Maaan, I went and checked both Targets within driving range (still an hour drive away) and neither of them had the full stuff out. Just little spritzes of Halloween strewn about.

141 - 160 of 224 Posts