Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 228 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Hey everyone, I don’t post here often but I lurk daily. Since no one has seemed to notice I decided to break my silence. Target Halloween is up for preorder and several things have already sold out. Ringing the alarm!
I preordered a lot more than I expected. Eeek.
Good luck!

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,963 Posts
OK just looking around....put some stuff in my cart & stumbled over this. Wow. I can get a larger, VINTAGE blow mold for this kind of money!

This one too but this one is new but battery operated. Yipes. Might still put it in the cart & buy it just to see if it can be retrofitted with a standard blow mold fixture. I have some gift cards to use so why not?

Also every time I see this sign I read it as "FRERK SHOW" which makes me wonder what a frerk show is & it makes me laugh.

Not fond of the fact that lot of this stuff is battery operated.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I really enjoyed the mini mantle stuff last year and I'm glad to see some new items. A Halloween village scene I don't need to plug in or buy batteries to keep lit!

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
Ok, so normally I don’t dress up for Halloween minus a witch hat and some Halloween accessories. Tried to find a wolf costume that wasn’t too... well... racy.

Looks like Target wins:

🐺 ❤

·
Registered
144 Posts
It won't let me add things to a basket? Not sure if it's because I am in Australia or if there are issues with the website?

·
Registered
942 Posts
And of course most of the toxic plants pieces are already sold out (preorders). I foresee another year like last, with pieces being limited in stores and people going from store to store in hopes of finding them. Two years of under ordering..... come on. I’m not playing the game this year. They saw the demand last year. If they didn’t order enough stock this year, it is intentional. 🧐

·
Registered
24 Posts
And of course most of the toxic plants pieces are already sold out (preorders). I foresee another year like last, with pieces being limited in stores and people going from store to store in hopes of finding them. Two years of under ordering..... come on. I’m not playing the game this year. They saw the demand last year. If they didn’t order enough stock this year, it is intentional. 🧐
that’s exactly why I posted! Hoping I could save someone the heartache of missing out on them this year. I was lucky to get all the ghoulish garden pieces I wanted on preorder this time but missed them all LY

·
Registered
384 Posts
There's a few animated mantel items that look cute...like the TV one but they don't have any videos of it. And while cute, it doesn't go with any of my other decorations so I think I'm going to pass on it. Just a quick glance at their items and most aren't thrilling me. It's going to be like last year...a few ok looking things...mostly over priced stuff and nothing that really stands out to me. Why oh why will no one do retro/vintage/MCM themed items any more?

·
Registered
587 Posts
Hey everyone, I don’t post here often but I lurk daily. Since no one has seemed to notice I decided to break my silence. Target Halloween is up for preorder and several things have already sold out. Ringing the alarm!
I preordered a lot more than I expected. Eeek.
Good luck!
Thanks for the heads up! I got a few things I wanted, before they sold out. 🙂

1 - 20 of 228 Posts