Halloween Forum banner

281 - 300 of 543 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Was in the grocery section at Target today and they were getting the candy out. I didn't have time to run to the other side of the store to see if it looks like the decor is about to move in, but I plan to go tomorrow so I'll check back!

·
Registered
536 Posts
Was in a local Target today, but they didn't have anything yet. Back to School was still all over the place (going on 4 weeks after school started back) I wish they would leave the Halloween stuff out as long after Halloween Night as they do all the backpacks and pencils after school starts.

·
bone collector
3,167 Posts
Discussion Starter #283
We were in Target today picking up a few things and I was very shocked to see that school supplies were being condensed down and almost a whole section was already Halloween candy and food products.
Wildly clapping hands!!!! We can all hope that Target is on time this year with BTS out and Halloween IN. Thanks for the good news, Shadowbat!

Well, heck, misery loves company! My orders are also postponed:p Fingers crossed what seemed to be a boom does not turn into a bust.

·
Registered
149 Posts
I went to Target today and saw the beginnings of Halloween in the section near the cashiers. Back to School is still taking up the "specialty" area, but in a week or two, it should be in full spooky mode.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I went today too. They had the seasonal section totally cleared out of back to school (that was all pushed to the edges) and getting prepped for Halloween. The Dollar Spot up front had a few Halloween doo dads like a cheap wooden haunted house and some treat bags.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
259 Posts
I work at a Target. We set Halloween candy a few days ago and will hopefully be setting up the decor section in the next week or so. We have a ton of universities and schools, so that section tends to linger a bit before the spooky awesomeness of Halloween can drive it away.

·
Registered
146 Posts
So excited. Received my third item from Target on Friday. After the disappointing book and the nice, but kinda cheap looking clock, I finally received something that I really like. The Halloween Premium Doorbell. It is really cool.

TargetDoorbell2.jpg

It has a number of buttons and each one has a different message! I am really pleased with this item! You can see the doorbell in action in this video link:

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
I received my small cloche & absolutely adore it! It is perfectly Halloween - a tiny black bat is the finial on top & it adds just that touch of Halloween that I think is just right. I'm going to desperately try to get my hands on one of the large cloche's at a store (not available online at the time I ordered). If Target is paying attention, they will continue to carry these because they are so versatile & I imagine they are going to be immensely popular.

When I ordered, I was a little short of the free shipping amount, so on a whim I added the "Enter if you dare" sign to put me over. I'm actually happier with it than I expected to be! It's listed only in stores now, but it's heavy for its size, has a good gold foil edging on it & has a pretty heavy chain attached to it for hanging. It's $6.00. I will probably hang it right next to my front door. I like that it's spooky-elegant looking.

http://www.target.com/p/halloween-wooden-sign/-/A-50908040

·
Registered
575 Posts
I received my small cloche & absolutely adore it! It is perfectly Halloween - a tiny black bat is the finial on top & it adds just that touch of Halloween that I think is just right. I'm going to desperately try to get my hands on one of the large cloche's at a store (not available online at the time I ordered). If Target is paying attention, they will continue to carry these because they are so versatile & I imagine they are going to be immensely popular.

When I ordered, I was a little short of the free shipping amount, so on a whim I added the "Enter if you dare" sign to put me over. I'm actually happier with it than I expected to be! It's listed only in stores now, but it's heavy for its size, has a good gold foil edging on it & has a pretty heavy chain attached to it for hanging. It's $6.00. I will probably hang it right next to my front door. I like that it's spooky-elegant looking.

That sign is pretty cool, especially for $6. I'm going to keep an eye out for it.

·
Registered
2,796 Posts
I got notification that my Zoomorphic Candle Holders shipped today. They're due to arrive the day after we leave on vacation! (We have someone looking after the place, so they'll bring them in.) It's nice that they're on their way, but by the time I'm able to offer an opinion on them, they'll probably be in stores.
I'm glad I ordered what I wanted online, because I expect I'll miss the store debut, and will come home to picked-over goods.

The snake skeletons are still on hold with a rather wide expected arrival window. I'm hoping for the best!

·
Monster Collector
3,385 Posts
Our Target put out more candy and food items as well as a ton of stuff on the Dollar Spot section. Actually some realy nice stuff this year too. Prices seemed to range from $1 to $5. Sorry I didn't get pictures.

·
Registered
575 Posts
I picked up these mini candy buckets today at Target. They were also in the Dollar Spot section. 6 for $1, which I thought was pretty good. I might go back and pick up the rest of the mini buckets they had out on the way home. The Dollar Spot section at my Target looked pretty ransacked, or maybe they just didn't have all their stuff out yet. I saw just a few pillows, a couple of those mini tombstones, and various other indoor decor items. They also had a ceramic witch cauldron candy jar as well as a mummy candy jar for $3 each.

Over by the seasonal section, the Halloween candy aisles were about half stocked. Back to school stuff was still out, but hopefully that'll change in the next few weeks.

buckets.jpg

EDIT: if anyone is interested in the mini buckets, the DPCI number on these is 234-25-0889. For those of you who don't know, you can check store inventory using a site like fyndly.

·
Registered
259 Posts
So the official set date for the Halloween merchandise is about the second week of September....but my store has already started clearing out the boring school supplies and we started getting the shelves ready for the delightfully spooky things. As the stuff hits the shelves at my store, I'll snap up some pictures for you all.

·
Registered
567 Posts
The local Target started putting out their Halloween goodies today. I did pickup a bat skeleton for $10.00. Going back on Saturday to get a couple of the snake skeletons.
Any of the Zombie light up brains? I'm curious how they look in person.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
So the official set date for the Halloween merchandise is about the second week of September....but my store has already started clearing out the boring school supplies and we started getting the shelves ready for the delightfully spooky things. As the stuff hits the shelves at my store, I'll snap up some pictures for you all.
lol "boring school supplies" that goes through my mind every time I check to see if any halloween has snuck its way onto the sales floor yet

·
Registered
26 Posts

Funny I got the "enter" sign on a whim too and it turned out to be one of my favorites so far! image.jpg

·
Registered
567 Posts
When I clicked on the link it says this item is "in stock" at my store. I pulled out my gift cards and headed over. NOTHING out except dollar stuff. Big disappointment. I guess they just mean it is present at the store.

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

281 - 300 of 543 Posts