Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,004 Posts

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah..had the same thing happen when I looked. Was directed back to their website when I googled the skeleton rat. Their sold out at Kmart. I noticed this after I wanted to place an order for the fish ($8.00), the rat, and skeleton spider. Only was able to order the fish and spider with no ship to store option, so they got me for 5.99 shipping and now I see I could have saved 7.99 by waiting. O.K. I'm done ranting lol. Knew I didn't see the rat online at Target before so I started searching more specifically...Halloween lights, Halloween skeleton, and just Halloween props will bring up most of it.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
oh heck, I like that doorbell in black and gold sooo much better. I like all the things you posted, the dog is really cute and only 15 bucks. wow, I said i wasn't buying any new halloween this year and i have already spent about 200 bucks. I know that isn't a lot a lot but so many stores haven't even put stuff out yet. It looks like I will at least be in for 400 this year.....so much for not buying anything *sigh*

·
Registered
251 Posts
Thanks for finding these... you have great searching skills. :) I had just gone through last year's Target thread this afternoon and did a brief search on their site, but found nada. Looks very promising! Love those skellies! I have a chiweenie, so I'll be on the lookout for the Dachshund to go with the dog skellie I picked up at Costco.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Thanks for starting a target thread for this year. I think I'm going to wait until I see people posting cool things they found their. I am also excited because I have a $40 gc. I know it's not a lot but it will off set what I spend this Halloween just a bit.

·
Registered
531 Posts
Thanks so much, Cloe. Your searching techniques rock! :D

I saw on Gemmy's website that Target was supposed to carry an outdoor Minions inflatable Halloween yard decoration this year. But I couldn't get any hits on Target's website. I just tried Halloween inflatables and see the Minions guy (and for like $20+ cheaper than on Amazon and Ebay). I'm glad we didn't jump the gun and buy it already.

Can't wait until many of these Halloween items actually show up as "in stock" on Target's website! Prices seem lower than on comparable items from Big Lots, Home Depot, etc.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
last year target was a big pain to buy from, took forever to stock and only had a few of anything and the online was out of stock forever....very frustrating

·
Registered
132 Posts
I just hope their in-store selection is better than the last couple of years. There was a time when Target was my favorite place to shop for Halloween but they've been a let down recently. And please PLEASE no more of those big foam wig things!
I totally agree! Some of my favorite items came from Target at one point but these last couple of years have been a disappointment.

·
Registered
1,038 Posts
I still have my skeleton fogger that is creeping out of his coffin from Target. It have lasted six years and is still going strong. The year I got him was the last year that Target really impressed me with their Halloween selection.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
I was able to view things with this link. They have the Edison Light bulbs but they're doing a variation on them - some have red "blood" dripping, others have green slime, and then there was a color gradient effect on one that they call Cascade. I definitely like the dachshund skeleton ~ DH and I have always joked that if we got a dog, we might get a doxie because we think they are hilarious looking when they run. Ha ha! Maybe I'll pick this one up and make my DH and DD groan when I tell them I bought us a dog! Tee-hee!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just hope their in-store selection is better than the last couple of years. There was a time when Target was my favorite place to shop for Halloween but they've been a let down recently. And please PLEASE no more of those big foam wig things!
I KNOW. Those wigs. WHY? I literally never saw anyone actually wear one.

I have the Cat Skeleton, fish skeleton and doorbell added to my list on target.com. now I just have to wait to actually be able to order them!

·
Registered
435 Posts
Target was great for Halloween a few years ago but last year was not all that great. My favorite thing that I got 2 years ago was that old style phone with the creepy voice. I have to take a picture of this year when I bring it out. I tried the link but it's not working for me. Not loading completely. I will have to try it again later. I always say the same thing, not buying any more Halloween décor but here I am looking at the web site to see if I can order the skeleton dog =)

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
Registered
174 Posts
Yeah, the proof is in the pudding, and in this case, on the website. I'll believe they can get all of these nifty things when I see them in stock. I've GOT to get some of those edison bulbs.

1 - 20 of 393 Posts