1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
You Rang?
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
195 Posts
Kind of simplistic... I dont want the kit, but I wouldnt mind the complete video... and maybe the control unit.

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
LOL LOL ok started watching and was thinking does that skull as a screw loose or does she LOL , now scareisburg i am prop challenged and so his my husband but now i have to thank you for posting that video , if she can do it, we can do it ;)

·
Funeral Crasher
7,441 Posts
HA HA! Funny! That girl has nice brains..............
I figured something was up when I heard the music. One of the GREATEST rock anthems of all time-------"Afternoon Delight"!!!

·
Registered
76 Posts
This is just hilarious. Now here's some irony for you. I actually used to work for Aaron Fechter back in the early 80's at Creative Engineering here in Orlando. His big claim to fame was the Rock-A-Fire Explosion animated characters used at ShowBiz Pizza Place. At it's peak, the company had nearly 250 employees. I was a machinist programming and running CNC mills. It was a blast working there as there were so many interesting and talented people employed there. The show's characters were pneumatically controlled using a 4 track reel-to-reel recorder. Two of the tracks were used for the audio while the other two had tones recorderd on them that were decoded and controlled banks of Mac solenoid valves.
It only lasted a few years though as the novelty wore off and Showbiz merged with Chuck E Cheese. Heres a YouTube video of a 1983 news story documenting the company - 1983 News Story about Creative Engineering

Mark

·
Registered
88 Posts
I don't care I could watch Kerry playing with tools all day long. There is so much that could be said but I am sure that I would get kicked out of here

·
Registered
574 Posts
I thought Kerry did pretty good on that video, for someone who obviously doesn't spend much time in the garage/workshop. Had the video been edited to eliminate the goofs, you'd think she was not only hot, but talented with tools to boot. There's potential there... Anyone nearby Orlando willing to help her reach that potential? :)

Craig

1 - 20 of 21 Posts