Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen Talking Boris at any stores this year? I guess I'm joing the forum a year or so too late and I'm seeing all the cool discontinued stuff now.

·
HELLoween Ubber Lord
2,681 Posts
I heard from a halloween supplier on another forum that they were a short run for last year. I had kept my eyes out but nothing. Other than finding pop up in salvation army stores for $2.50 - $5. of course i grab them !!

·
Registered
13,781 Posts
They can still be found

Has anyone seen Talking Boris at any stores this year? I guess I'm joing the forum a year or so too late and I'm seeing all the cool discontinued stuff now.

I'm thinking you might be out of luck as far as the stores go. From everything I've read it hasn't shown up anywhere. But one can still be had. I myself just started getting more interested in creating a yard with more sounds and animation and read about "Talking Thru Boris" on a number of the Halloween forums. In my case I started looking a few months ago on Ebay for them before they became a hot item. I managed to purchase two of them back then. I just did a search on Ebay and found 3 auctions currently ongoing. Here's a link which hopefully will work. If not, do a search for "talking thru boris". One's a Buy it Now and the price isn't that bad. Not as good as you can get if you find it in a store or resale shop but hey...Good luck.

talking thru boris, Collectibles, Home Garden items on eBay.com

As for my Boris' I'm hoping to hack one this year with the forum's help for a prop I'm planning on building and would love to do a talking pair of them for next year.

·
Registered
162 Posts
your best chance is ebay. i got mine from kmart last year as a post-halloween sale, and haven't seen them since.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts