Halloween Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a gaudy silver and gold topiary from the Thrift shop for $2 and converted it into a eyeball topiary. Pulled off leaves and gold embellishments then painted the silver balls white and did the irises with markers; added a little moss to the base. Left the base and stalk silver.
View attachment 14258

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I may have found the Kitty Litter Cake idea on the halloween forum; there are several recipes on the web. Most recipes call for toostsie roll "poo", I chose to use rolled, deep fried churro dough tossed in a cinnamon-sugar-COCOA mix...nice shade of brown(wife's idea)! It will definitely be a repeat item, its worth it just for the decor alone. I had picked up the mummy cat on sale the year before, just thought it was cute....worked out great with the cake. Now I have to come up with a good design for Wiltons 3D skull cake pan...maybe a zombie head to go with a dirt cake "zombie plant" that is in a current thread.

·
Emperor of Candlewood
4,330 Posts
EYE love it! I SEE it will fit right in with your table! You must have had a great VISION when you saw it at the thrift shop that day! Glad I stopped by to SEE this great prop or it would have been a sad over-SIGHT! I'll keep my EYE out for more of your great props! ;)

Seriously, great job buddy! Krispy kudos to ya!!! :)

·
Registered
759 Posts
EYE love it! I SEE it will fit right in with your table! You must have had a great VISION when you saw it at the thrift shop that day! Glad I stopped by to SEE this great prop or it would have been a sad over-SIGHT! I'll keep my EYE out for more of your great props! ;)

Seriously, great job buddy! Krispy kudos to ya!!! :)
You are so punny. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts