Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Good Ghoul Gone Bad
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To make a LONG story short, I'm moving AGAIN (but just up the road a piece rather than cross country this time), from an overly nice place to the trailer park...and I can't wait!!! I was going to be super limited on what I could do as far as the party and decor goes at the "nice house" but now I'll have Tots!!! And I can do as I please at the "new" trailer!! I haven't had Tot's since 2002!!!! I'm so excited!!

I won't have a lot of room at the trailer and no props or decor (still in FL - won't be able to get any until November) but you can bet your sweet bippy I'm gonna go all out the best I can with what I can afford and/or make between now and then!

I just wanted to share. Seeing all the Tot's dressed up and being excited about Halloween just makes my day. Give me some time and I'll be the "weird Halloween lady" in the trailer park and all the kids will know where to go!

·
Typical Ghoul Next Door
7,076 Posts
Glad you're happy about your move! Hope you can rig up some stuff before October since you can't access your props this year. :D

TOT are great!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts