Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
soo yea obviously im so excitd about how my haunt turned out :DD it looks soooo much better in person the photos do NOT do it justice at all! ok so the first part after the this way sign is the rabbit hole and as you go down more creepy stuff was added but i didn't put up all the photos :p ill make an album for it so i can put up all of them! ok so after the rabbit hole you get into wonderland with the mushrooms and flowers and tweedle dee and tweedle "dun" haha get it ? lol anyways then the cheshire cat and then a random scene of a tractor and dummies. lol then the mad hatters tea party :pP and its all creepy and wierd and gorey :D
hehe we also put glowsticks in a cup with water and hung them up everywehre in the rabbit hole it looked amazing :]] everyone loved it! and we scared many people and plan to do it again :]] PLEASSEEE Let me know what you think!!
OHH and props to my amazing boyfriend who dealt with me all week to help me set up and my parents and my brother:eek: who did a lot of the cleaning up of the treeline and the painting of the cheshire and making of the mushrooms and set up all the lights and details!! and my aweeeesome best friends and my boyfriends brother who helped pull it all together :DD :cool: :cool: :cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
408 Posts
Glad you had a great time and your haunt turned out the way you envisioned :D

I like the books and frames hanging from the trees- looks very effective, woulda looked great at night I'm betting. Did you make the mushrooms out of umbrellas? They look very cool

·
Registered
900 Posts
Seriously fantastic job! I love the picture frames and what not hanging from the trees. The Chesire cat is amazing too! Can't wait to see the rest of the pics! :)

·
Registered
247 Posts
Such a great idea! Very nice work, love the books and frames, the mushrooms are amazing, the chesire cat is fantastic. You obviously put a lot of thought and hard work into it.

·
Registered
996 Posts
Love the toadstools made from the umbrellas!! Great idea!!

·
Monster Collector
3,385 Posts
Umbrellas as mushrooms. Never would have thought of that. The frames hanging from the trees are eerie. Very nice.:cool:

·
Registered
312 Posts
Really a great job! I know how dark and creepy the woods are at night so i be it will be a frightening experience for your guest! And seriously, those mushrooms out of umbrellas are the boss! I love that kind of creativity!!

·
A Great Pumpkin
3,102 Posts
Wow that looks soo creepy (~in a good way!) by the light of day - bet it was super frightening at night! Well done!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts