Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
A Wee Bit Wicked
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:)Hey guys! For Valentine's Day my husband bought a Swaying Zombie Prop kit from Spider Hill Prop works for me.....(much better than flowers and candy);) I just got the little guy assembled and I thought I'd share his groovy swaying motion with ya'll. He is sporting the head and hands I purchased from one of the best sculptors around, dubbax3 and my zombie is going to be freaking awesome on Halloween night! Here is a short video of him doing his thing. I warn you, he's naked in the video so viewer discretion is advised.:D
CLICK ON THE PHOTO TO WATCH HIM GO...

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
I like this I was thinking about getting a kit from spider hill prop works as well is it easy to put together? Your zombie is looking cool love the mask and the hands will he be sporting a suit? :)

·
A Wee Bit Wicked
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I like this I was thinking about getting a kit from spider hill prop works as well is it easy to put together? Your zombie is looking cool love the mask and the hands will he be sporting a suit? :)

Slash, definitely get a kit...it took all of 15 minutes to put together. EVERYTHING is labeled, everything fits as it should and honestly the motor is so quiet, I totally dig it. If you buy the complete kit all you'll need is a 24 X 15 inch wooden base, 1/2 inch thick. Anyone who wants an effective, good looking prop, this is the kit for you! Spider Hill was a dream to work with, and super fast shipping. I am getting another one for my birthday....zombies are going to RULE this year!:D And yes, he's going to have an outfit. I am go to Goodwill to see what they have....or I may ask my neighbor for some old shirts, I want it big and loose so it doesn't get in the way of his swaying and my husband only wears size large and I didn't like the way his shirt looked, it was too tight. I am going to pool noodle him a bit to give him a little "body". I'll post more pictures as he evolves. I am going to drill a hole in the PVC that is stuck in his head and make the hole extra large, and then put a bolt through the top of the PVC at the top of the body and through the wallowed out hole in his neck...so the head will loll back and forth as he sways....right now it is just jammed up to the base of his widdle zombie head...he needs a neck.:D

·
A Wee Bit Wicked
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What a nice husband.

He's looking great. The zombie I mean. :D

:) I agree, he's pretty great (my husband I mean) but I am really easy to buy for since I pester him about things..... I only sent him like 20 links to Spider Hill Props the whole month of January....it was sort of a shoe in!:D;)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Can't wait to see it in action! Love the shambling movements.

·
A Wee Bit Wicked
1,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
:D Thanks everyone, I am afraid all the credit goes to Spider Hill Prop works and dubbax3.....oh...and my screwdriver.:confused: I'm going to find Edward some kicking duds this weekend and I will post more pictures. I will do a little work to get his head to flop back and forth and then I have to find some zombie sounds, but I will have one prop in the bank... I am really thrilled with this guy.;)

·
Registered
88 Posts
Thanks for posting this, I did not know they had kits. What a great deal, priced it all out and I was surprised its actually cheaper to buy the kit, than separate parts. And the parts on monster guts always seem to be out of stock, I have been waiting on some of these for awhile. Ordered mine today!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts