Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone I am doing a swamp/voodoo theme this year and have a vinyl shed out back and want to make it look like an old shack. I have two fence panels I never used and are now old and weathered nice. I am planning on striping the pieces off fence and want to attach them to the shed. That's where I'm getting stuck is attaching it to the shed with out destroying the shed its full of stuff still. I don't mind keeping it up all year I like the beachy bait shop look. I put a pic of the shed and the"dock" I'm gonna have going to it.

Attachments

·
Halloween Elitist
2,877 Posts
I know I'm straying from your materials you have on hand but I saw Abunai post a thread on foam panels (4×8) made to look like wood ..

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea I have seen those but I want to keep it looking like an old bait shop because that's my style of decorating. I don't think the foam would hold up to long

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ok so I decided to just use two screws in each 2x2 that was on the fence panel and attached those to the vinyl. I then nailed the boards to it, so there's not alot of holes in the shed. Now I have to figure out how to attach some old pallet wood to the doors. After that I need some corrugated metal and age both those and the wood. The wood is all grey but on the wrong side lol.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts