Halloween Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will hopefully if all goes well be using a fog chiller, but possibly just a regular fog machine without the chilling part.

Should I get the freezin fog? (It is super thick on the front end and creates the perfect graveyard ground fog but here comes the good part; it is formulated to hang in the air to create the spooky graveyard scene as well).
Or
the swamp juice (formulated to create an extremely long lasting / super long hang time fog).

Can I use the freezin fog without the chiller part, knowing of course that I would not get the same results as with the chiller, then I wouldn't need two kinds.
It's a difference of only $4.00 per gallon
Thanks

·
Registered
285 Posts
Freezing dissipates as it warms and rises from the ground (wet the grass even if you do not have a chiller) so you do not fog everyone out, and they can still see.

The Swamp juice just hangs around (unles there is a breeze, and adds that london fog pea soup quaility to your haunt.

If you do a lot of detail and want people to notice, go with freezing, if you are shoving them thru the line, swamp wont hurt you.

·
Banned
3,040 Posts
Im going to post this here becasue it's related to the same company...

Has anyone used their quick dissipating fog? is it worth the price?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts