• I was born between Dec 21 - March 20 and my favourite season is Winter

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I was born between March 21 - June 20 and my favourite season is Spring

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I was born between June 21 - Sept 20 and my favourite season is Summer

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • I was born between Sept 21 - Dec 20 and my favourite season is Fall

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • I was not born during my favourite season (please post details)

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • I don't have a favourite season

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did this survey several years ago, but being that the site has gained more members, I thought I'd do it again with hopefully a larger sample size.

I myself was technically born in "Summer" (September 19th), but my favourite season is Fall.

After the poll has been up for a while, I will gather the stats and post a conclusion :)

Thanks for participating!

F

·
0 Posts
Technically, my Dec 12th bday falls in well, Fall. But it seems like winter to me.

My fave season is fall.

·
Ridin' The Storm Out
1,076 Posts
Not quite. Fall is my favorite, but it's followed very closely by winter. I was born on the Spring equinox (March 20), so I guess I could be considered a spring OR winter baby.

I dislike spring and I despise summer.

·
Registered
333 Posts
Apparently it is 50/50 if they coincide, but this group of people may be somewhat biased. Who on a Halloween based site is going to say Spring is their favorite season? I could be wrong though. I was born November 18th, and my favorite season is Fall, so that works out. :)

·
His name is Roger Clyne
9,829 Posts
I was born March 26 which is VERY early spring so it's a crapshoot weather-wise. Sometimes in MD it's 70 degrees, sometimes it's 40 degrees.

I love BOTH spring & fall with spring edging out fall just barely but only because fall leads to winter which isn't my fave unless it blizzards a couple of times or snows however much to keep my work closed which is usually over a foot or more.

I do admit to being jealous of my cousin who was born on Halloween yet she never really got into Halloween. What a waste of a good birthday day!!

·
Registered
4,562 Posts
Born at the end of Spring, but have always loved the Fall. I guess it's because it's the busiest time of the year and the most fun Holiday wise, Thanksgiving, Halloween, then Christmas.

·
Registered
152 Posts
I agree Lair Mistress! I'm a summer baby, July 18. Summer is certainly awesome, but autumn is the season I could live all year round in. I dig the fall most..

·
Arachnophiliac
999 Posts
My birthday is in the dead of summer -- July 7. I'm from Arizona and my favorite season was fall there, mostly because of Halloween. I'm currently in Montana and my favorite season is definitely summer. I'm a heat fiend, big time. Fall just depresses me now because winter is on its way. Spring is better and summer is what I live for. But once I'm back in Arizona, it will probably be fall again, because the falls there are amazing. And, y'know, Halloween.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts