Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My next store neighbor approach me last week while I was expanding our Halloween trail in my backyard with the idea of running 11, 10 yr old girls through who were spending a night at his house for birthday party.....well my eye's lit up and I said we'll crank it all up for them even tho I would be short quite a few actors on the trail. Needless to say it was the best scare tactics kind of night we ever had here in 4 years of doing this and the girls loved it so much they kept coming through screaming over and over again and we had to keep relocating our hiding places to keep it fresh. It was too fun.My new Cob web tunnel worked the best as they approach that section of the trail my boy was lying in wait with a fake chainsaw. * P.s....... the last pic is 11 smiling faces the day after.......woohoo.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you so much for all the kind hearted words you guys are the best. The girls were terrify but excited to try it, they came thru 2 at a time starting in my driveway thru the big inflatable house and as they exit that they met Dead-Eye-Drake the gemmy talking pirate skelly and off to the trail with my wife as the guide the first time till they got brave. Some have never even done a spooky trail with actors, so I was concern we may be too scary but they loved it and the screams were priceless ! They came back over the next morning exploring the trail as I watch from my window....ha. One told me the leafblower in the garage attic got her every time even tho she knew it was there she would forget. Once I eard her say ;....DARN IT.... GOT ME AGAIN AND I KNEW IT WAS THERE !.....lol. Yeah I think we got some new Halloween lovers now. One 5 year boy went thru with a squirt gun to protect him and spray the bad guys. I got this all on film and mini DVD, one day I'll post some vids. We all live for moments like this makes all that hard work worth it huh ? Oh yeah I got plenty of room outback to expand but its a bit too much work to go much further with all the Tiki's needed to light it up. The trail is over the lenght of a football field now (100 yds.), but you never know ?!?!

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's awesome how much land you have to work with.

Looks great.
Thanks, there's about 25 acres of open community green space behind my trail. It would be tuff to police and protect once I go down the green way, I've had tents and chairs dissappear back there. Lots of nice Cedar trees to hide in but wild kids play back there too, and I'm sure damage control would be a nightmare as well. I could go back maybe another 100 yards (and with another 10 Tiki's) and be semi-safe as I could watch the Tiki's,tape and props from my garage service door but after that it makes a hard right and I can not see that from the backdoor. I do have a driveway alarm on the green way 100 yds from my backdoor and it works great when the deer,rabbits and raccoons move it. Oh yeah they may eat my props too....ha!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts