Halloween Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
14,073 Posts
I was just on their site last night. Have been checking every so often (and Williams-Sonoma too). Kind of disappointing in that there wasn't much at either. Sur La Table always carried some of the Dept. 56 halloween items, but now they are gone. Last year I bought the car with the ghoul people spreaders that fit inside the seats. Such a shame Dept. 56 dropped that line. Hopefully when the economy picks up they might consider reviving it. I hope both cooking stores get more things in.

·
Registered
574 Posts
I picked up the apron about a month ago when I stopped into Sur La Table. I was surprised they had a little display that early! I also got some cupcake boxes.

·
Registered
50 Posts
In the stores they also have kitchen towels with skull and crossbones (white towel with image drawn in black). I got the spreader, crossbone potholder (have the old WIlliams Sonoma hand holders), and the towel above. SO cute!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Oooh I want that apron set! But it might have to wait til after Halloween, hopefully it's still there. I want that for all year long.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts