Halloween Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Typical Ghoul Next Door
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am always on the lookout for stuff to be used for our Halloween party prize stash.

We stopped into Pier 1 just to look, and I found some great stuff on clearance:

Chinese Fortune Sticks - they are in a round red cylinder, and you work them by gently shaking the cylinder until one of them sticks out - that one is drawn out and has sayings on it like fortune cookies. $7.48

Scent Sachets - these are really cool little tan pillows with a tree graphic on them and a hanging loop and little beads dangling off from it. They come with a small tube of essential oils in the scent of "mysteries" (get it?) and smells like a very light musk/earth tone. (they also had jasmine scent, lovely, but that doesn't quite fit with a spooky theme). $3.68

At Barnes & Noble, they are running a special - buy 2 dvds, get one FREE (good till July 6 I think). aaaaannnd they had a $4.99 bin near the front of the movie/music section filled with movies, and there were lots of horror/drama/suspense movies... If you have a B&N discount card that also takes an additional 10% off... I picked up 6 movies for $18 meaning I got them for $3 each. :)

I got:

Audrey Rose
Amityville Horror (they had both the original and remake)
The Dark Half
The Ghoul
The Little Girl Who Lives Down the Lane
Blacula

Don't Drink and Fly!!
Great score, FG!! I'll have to check out B&N tomorrow, we'll be out running errands. Thanks for the tip.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.