Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So me and the wife have officially got sucked into this series...It's about 2 brothers that battle supernatural evil powers and over the 4 seasons has battled just about every horror movie monster you've ever seen and then some...Their mom was killed by a demon when they were children and their dad gave his soul to save his son from death...Many twists and turns....Check it out for a few episodes and you'll get sucked in too...Guaranteed!...ZR

Supernatural.tv

·
Registered
232 Posts
yes i watch this show as well, it was not doing to well last i heard, hope it picks up. i would like to see it stay around for a while

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So far my favorite episode had to be in season 4...The one that looked like an old black and white movie with all the old Hollywood movie monsters....Of course the episode where Dean had "ghost fever" was afraid of everything and screamed like a girl when he saw that cat in the locker....There's alot of memorable scenes....Hopefully the show continues....I know we will tune in now so that will help the ratings by 1:D....ZR

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
I love this show too...this thursdays episode is one of my favorites. I never watch a repeat but will tune into this one again!

·
Registered
20,825 Posts
Definitely one of the better shows to come along in quite a few years, in my opinion. I really don't know how much more they can do with the storyline, though.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Definitely one of the better shows to come along in quite a few years, in my opinion. I really don't know how much more they can do with the storyline, though.
I look for the brothers to be pitted against each other at some point soon...Not their typical bickering but something major...Something like Dean with an army of angels against Sam with an army of demons....I'm usually wrong on this sort of thing though...LOL....ZR

·
Registered
217 Posts
LOVE that show. DD just received three seasons on DVD from my seester for ::::cough cough:::: xmas. I've been watching them all and even enjoying ones I've alreadu seen picking up on stuff I missed the first time around. I like the dark humor of the show and how they view things from a different perspecitive than most old hollywood monster stuff.

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
What kind of car?

Is in the show? I have never seen it and probably can't tune it in .
I have had alot of neat cars in my life. I used to sit in study hall drawing the car I would like to build. Then one day I had the car, after I built it! Then the semi ran over it with me in it!
For those who can't believe the story, I kept the car it's on display in my backyard, right next to my tomb.
see hauntedravensgrin.com for some pictures

·
Valkyrie Of Halloween
2,435 Posts
So me and the wife have officially got sucked into this series...It's about 2 brothers that battle supernatural evil powers and over the 4 seasons has battled just about every horror movie monster you've ever seen and then some...Their mom was killed by a demon when they were children and their dad gave his soul to save his son from death...Many twists and turns....Check it out for a few episodes and you'll get sucked in too...Guaranteed!...ZR

Supernatural.tv
I've been hooked on it from the first episode! Love that show!
Hubby got hooked, too, but much later LOL I was watching the season finale the first year and he was playing Call Of Duty and kept asking me what I was watching. He downloaded the whole season from online before we went to bed that night and watched it start to finish within the next 2 weeks!
:D
I'm a Dean Girl for sure!
;)

1 - 20 of 43 Posts