Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
EEK! It is July and we are just now nailing down our theme. Usually we have our parties planned 2 years in advance. But we had to make a last minute change and I'm sort of freaking out.

We have decided to have a superhero / villain themed party. Has anyone done this before? I found some pretty cool ideas from Pinterest kids parties that can be incorporated into an all adult party and I have a few game ideas. We do an all out party with builds, walls, props, multiple rooms inside and out so I have a lot to come up with and tons of work to do in the next few months! We generally have between 60 & 75 people so I have to keep that in mind every year when I am planning.

For one game I am thinking a super hero training course to prove their strengths with fun obstacle's that wont get in the way of their costumes but can be funny to watch them complete.

I have a few other ideas but I am interested in hearing what yours might be too!

Any help would be so much appreciated!

Thanks!
Dixiemama

·
Registered
68 Posts
That is our theme this year too. I added a link to my pinterest board below.
We are going for a retro art deco look and the majority of our decorations will be some play on the NYC skyline theme.
I also plan to have a photo booth area with some props.
We don't have games, our house and garden get too crowded, we usually have 50-60 adults and 10+ children.

I did have karaoke the last few years and folks really seemed to like that.

http://www.pinterest.com/pam2/halloween-party-2014-midnight-in-gotham/

·
Registered
652 Posts
I'm afraid I don't have any game ideas, but I do have some cool prop ideas:

Papercraft ray gun

Kryptonite

Bottle City of Kandor - This prop is too expensive, but maybe you could make a homemade version.

A mad scientist's lab setup would fit with the villain part of the theme and these links could be used to create the famous Bat Cave.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys for the input. Unfortunately we changed the theme already lol. We are having a Masquerade Ball in a Haunted Mansion. I have many props that will lend to this theme and we can pull it off in a short amount of time. I'm really excited about it! I think I will have a murder mystery incorporated somehow too.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts