Halloween Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put this together from a Christmas reindeer I picked up after the holidays for free. I bought the mask for $1 at a garage sale, the shirt from Goodwill for $3, and the gloves from ebay for $12. My wife had put the Levi's and boots in the Goodwill bag but I was able to save them!
A cheap and easy to build animated prop is now ready to be added to the graveyard.

·
Funeral Crasher
7,449 Posts
Looks terrific! Great work.
That's a nice mask for only a buck.

(I wouldn't leave him out in the yard overnight. The neighborhood kids would REALLY have some fun with that prop. LOL)

·
Registered
3,635 Posts
That's a great idea and it wouldn't have to even be a werewolf! I can see a zombie crawling out of his grave if the back legs disconnect and lay out flat like the deers I have do.

·
Registered
14,231 Posts
Now a somewhat hairy guy with animal magnetism and a skinny butt! Howloooooooo. Now aside from needing a little meat on his legs what more could you want!!

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Now a somewhat hairy guy with animal magnetism and a skinny butt! Howloooooooo. Now aside from needing a little meat on his legs what more could you want!!
That's what happens when you let a triathlete put a prop together. He may be thin but it's all muscle!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts