Halloween Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
馃憗锔忊嶐煑笍 That's a kickass summerween playlist! Stay cool out there. It's wicked hot down here, even by our standards.
Thank you so much! You too. It was a little better today, so I'm soaking the opportunity to go outside and not immediately feel like I'm gonna pass out. 馃槀

Registered
Monstrous hot here today. The scariest part is wondering what October will be like. It's usually even hotter here then! In the meantime, enjoy your Summerween. I've been on a bit of a halfway-to-Halloween kick this week for some reason. Nice way to ignore the blistering heat, I guess?

Flash photography Painting Art Thigh Black hair

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Monstrous hot here today. The scariest part is wondering what October will be like. It's usually even hotter here then! In the meantime, enjoy your Summerween. I've been on a bit of a halfway-to-Halloween kick this week for some reason. Nice way to ignore the blistering heat, I guess?
Thank you so much; you too! I keep thinking about that too, how this is the GOOD month. I am not ready. 馃サ馃ズ I'm definitely trying to embrace the spooky summer vibes even more than usual, just to keep my mind off it and ... survive. 馃槀

Registered
Creepy Carnival
馃憗锔忊嶐煑笍 That's a kickass summerween playlist! Stay cool out there. It's wicked hot down here, even by our standards.
It鈥檚 been in the 90鈥檚 - 100鈥檚 here in Texas!!! I seriously wonder what Halloween will be like 馃槵

Registered
Creepy Carnival
Florida Panhandle here. We're used to heat down here, but this year is downright scary. 馃挜
I agree! It鈥檚 been in the 90鈥檚 and 100鈥檚 here for MONTHS

1 - 10 of 10 Posts