1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
234 Posts
Welcome, Foolish Mortals... to DoomBuggies - a Tribute to Disney's Haunted Mansion > Free email, fan forums, multimedia and more...

--------

Hey everybody, I just visited the above site and most of the sound clips from the ride were GONE completely!!!

Does anybody know of ANY other sites where you can still get sound clips from different parts of the ride and not just the music???

PM me with what clips you're looking for. I have quite a collection and most likely have what you're looking for.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did you check here on that website:

http://doombuggies.com/media_audio5.php
Sure did, dude!!! But most of the clips that were on there about six months ago are gone...I am looking for two in particular: the one where the Ghost Host says something about volunteers to become the 1,000th happy haunt and the other is the very end where the little bride on the crypt starts off saying something like "hurry back be sure to bring your death certificate..."

Maybe they did away with the sound clips for copyright stuff...but I don't know why they would do that since most people have already been on the ride at least once in their life...:confused:

·
Registered
234 Posts
Sure did, dude!!! But most of the clips that were on there about six months ago are gone...I am looking for two in particular: the one where the Ghost Host says something about volunteers to become the 1,000th happy haunt and the other is the very end where the little bride on the crypt starts off saying something like "hurry back be sure to bring your death certificate..."

Maybe they did away with the sound clips for copyright stuff...but I don't know why they would do that since most people have already been on the ride at least once in their life...:confused:
If you PM me with your e-mail I will be able to provide you those two clips.

·
Captain o'th Black Pearl
2,036 Posts
I 'ave th full ride soundtrack, PM me if ye be wantin' it, it be abt 6MB

Disneyworld - Haunted Mansion - Preamble.mp3 (Welcome foolish mortals)
Disneyland - Haunted Mansion - Chilling Thrilling Halloween Sound Effects - Haunted House.mp3
Disneyland - Haunted Mansion - Full Ride.mp3
Disneyland - Haunted Mansion - Main Theme.mp3 (Grim grinning ghosts, vocals) 1MB
Disneyland - Haunted Mansion - Graveyard Music.mp3 (Grim grinning ghosts music, no vocals)
Disneyland - Haunted Mansion - Movie Soundtrack - Spell.mp3 (Madam Liota dialog)
Disneyland - Haunted Mansion - Organ Music.mp3
Disneyland - Haunted Mansion - The Stretch Room.mp3
Disneyland - Sound Effects Of The Haunted Mansion.mp3 (chime, makes a GREAT ringtone!)

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Does anyone have a sound clip from the Haunted Mansion attic with the new bride sfx with her voice...?
OOOH Id be interested in this as well. Can you pm me if you do??? Anyone????

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
PM me with what clips you're looking for. I have quite a collection and most likely have what you're looking for.
Mostly I was just trying to find the original heartbeat sounds in the attic and maybe some of the different sayings from the new bride scene...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Greetings All!

I realize this is an old thread, but I was wondering if anyone has the Haunted Mansion "Chimes" file (the doorbell chimes).

The one I have got cut short, and is corrupted.

Thanks!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts