Halloween Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am stumped on what to be for our party this year. My hubby and I like to do couple costumes, but I am having a hard time coming up with something this year that has not already been done by us or someone from our parties. Any suggestions are appreciated. I am running out of time.

·
Registered
260 Posts
are you matching your Halloween party theme? or is it basically a free for all for ideas?

·
Registered
18 Posts
Oh, and some things we've done:

* Perseus and Medusa
* Wario and Waluigi (omg this was a fun one)
* Bellatrix LeStrange and a Muggle (okay, he sucked that year and didn't dress up... but he could have been Voldemort, goshdarnit!)
* Odin and a Raven (...my friends actually did this one... I really liked it, but it took some explaining... every single time!)
* Buffy and a Vampire (another done by friends, but it was cute)
* Gandalf and Saruman (that's us this year!)

Things we've considered:
* Freddy and Jason
* Gomez and Morticia (done, but so cute!)
* Rick Grimes and Daryl Dixon (you could pick a girl; I just don't mind being a guy character)
* Undead prom queen and king (he decided to go as Bob Ross instead)
* Mulder and Scully

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Carrie we have done it all funny, scary, goofy and elegant. I really like your Wario Waluigi idea and your Mulder and Scully we are huge X-files fans. All your ideas are great!

·
Here to burgle your turts
2,305 Posts
Saw a photo last night of someone dressed as Peter Pan with a friend (maybe a twin) painted black as his shadow. Probably not the perfect idea for you but might trigger something else. I thought it was pretty brilliant.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Superheroes or Villains? Like Joker and Harley Quinn, Batman and Robin, Superman and Lois Lane (or Supergirl).
A fairy and a fawn. My husband and I did this for a Ren. Fair and it was so much fun.
There is always Disney - a prince and princess team or Mickey and Minnie.
Bonnie and Clyde
GI and USO girl/pinup
Asylum patient and nurse - this one could be really creepy!

Good luck picking something!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts