Halloween Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think my ghost is a drunk! It makes all sorts of noise in the night, breaking things.

Hi there, one of your long time members is a friend of mine on another forum, and when I mentioned that I wish Hallowe'en was longer than the few weeks leading up to that night, and then there's the sudden vacuum of the bright light of the next day, she mentioned this place. This will help with the smashed pumpkin feeling that occurs on All Saints' Day...

Call me will

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What a lovely and hauntingly welcome indeed! This place looks to this sad ghost like I have finally dug myself out of a grave and staggered back home in the waning hours of the crescent moon.

The Costumer: Exquisite garments. Truly. Period pieces. Might these be from rare and "found" materials? How do you research these? Please direct me certain threads to reveal to a newbie how you do such a thing, if you would be so kind.

thenightmarefamily: Pro. Well, I hope to not become a pest unto you. But this Hallowe'en thing is my own addiction. From childhood, up here on this river island in the region of spooky ole mid-Maine. Yup.

punkineater: I like my welcome image form you very much. Thank you. I just can't decide if the creepy little girl or the spooky man on the right is the one who gave me the heebeejeebies the most!. Well done, mistah man. Yessah. You have given me proper nightmares.

The Halloween Goblin: I promise not to make you neither get mad, nor get even. Evah. heheheh *slinks away in the shadows*

maleficent: I once lived in the armpit of CA, and it's name shall never shall be spoken of again. Suffice to say, it was a high desert river valley megalopolis, and the water flows in canals to feed its thirsty hunger. However, Clovis is a lovely town, just up a bit.

Well met, you greeters and magnificent contributors to a fine site. I hope to participate as well as the likes of you.

Shivers all around. Yup.

--- the willies (or will, if you prefer. Nothing nawsty form me)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts