Halloween Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have read several times on here that there is a tutorial section of some kind on the Pumpkinrot website but I cant find it anywhere. I have tried emailing him but he has not sent back yet. Im sure he's busy like crazy right so I certainly understand, but if theres anyone here who can give me an idea of where to look on his site I would really appreciate it.
Thanks, audible

·
Registered
184 Posts
he does not have any tutorials on his site . you really just have to look at his props and figure out the best way to copy it. And yes he is crazy busy right now .so he prob wont return anybodys email right now.was there something particular you were trying to make ?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, im trying to make everything. Ok, just kidding......sorta. I had my first yard haunt last year. It started as one of those, "this headstone is how much?!?! I can make one for a whole lot less" so i did. But of course my haunt came out kinda cheesy and my lighting was horrible but it was still great fun and the TOT's loved it. I then found this website and then the Pumpkinrot site and my haunting life was changed forever.
I am now starting from scratch for the most part. Im building some of the ground breakers I have seen on here and on the Pumpkinrot site. I will also be building a couple of the scarecrows like Johnnie Appleseed. And I hope to make several skulls on stakes I have seen as well. So my next several weekends are going to be a bit busy.
I really want to thank everyone on this site for giving me a TON of help so far. You guys are incredible and the props I have seen done here should be in movies. Truly amazing!!!
Thanks everyone, audible

1 - 5 of 5 Posts