Halloween Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed this when I was looking through my pictures. The first photo, the light reflections are near the wall, under each light. The 2nd photo, well...look for your self. Windsor Hotel in Americus,GA [haunted hotel]. I took tons of photos in this hotel, and this photo is the only one that came out like this. The only light in the hallway were on the walls.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Interesting enough how the reflections show up in the photos at all. It'd be cool to try and duplicate the effect.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Dramb: light reflections show up in all the hallway photos I have from that hotel. Strange

·
Registered
209 Posts
I wonder if it has something to do with the material the light covers are made out of? Focusing the reflected flash onto the carpet so it shows up like that? It's just odd to see them in a photo like that. Pretty cool.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Dramb: yea. When I took it, it wasn't facing the ground. I was look in front of me. This same place caught a black blob that looks like Death in a mirror. I'll try to find it and put it on here, although I believe it's the lady I caught in a window on the same floor (that picture is posted on here)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Those are interesting. In my photo, they're purple though. I wanna say it was plastic, but I'm not sure. It is strange and so it that hotel lol.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Seems like you got a lot of good pics from the hotel. If I ever make it to GA I'll have to check it out.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Def. need to. They have a certificate from some paranormal team saying it's haunted. I posted the blob photo :)

·
Lord of the Cemetery
2,081 Posts
The focus in the two photographs are different.
Take a look at the red light and the pictures at the end of the corridor in each picture for comparison.

The shifting effect of the hallway light reflections may be due to diffusion or defraction of the reflected lights.

Mind you, I am neither a professional photographer nor a physicist.

·
Registered
209 Posts
The reflections moved due to the different camera angles on both of the picture. I'm just curious about the reflections, and how strong they show up in the photos. Usually reflected light from a camera flash wouldn't be that bright, unless they were already there with the ambient lighting. It's just a strange picture.

·
sasquatch
3,076 Posts
The lights are definatly strange. The other photos posted from the same hotel all have things in them that lead one to believe that some strange energy is there. I would like to visit this hotel.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts