Halloween Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm partnered up with a local indoor paintball facility. We have two buildings, one is for the zombie shoot and the other one is for my haunt. I'm looking for a good way to base a storyline around to tie the two events in together. I believe I'm going to suggest things for the zombie shoot such as gathering serum to help the infected. I'm just trying to come up with ideas to make it more exciting. My side changes every year and I have great actors. His side has not changed and I'm thinking a storyline along with an additional objective of gathering serum will spice it up. What do you guys think?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Hi Mindtrap,
Just brainstorming here but, could you have an actor do a very quick skit on the paint ball side, something like she/he needs the customers help in order to get the 'serum'. This actor could be a 'doctor' or maybe a person with early symptoms??
Maybe you could have a couple (or several :D) of zombies in your haunt who enter from the same side of the paintball area, giving the illusion that they escaped into your haunt and they have been 'shot' but not killed.
just a couple of thoughts,
Jan

1 - 3 of 3 Posts