Halloween Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So now that I have about 10 skeletons. ( Walgreens type basic and improved joints ) I need to find a good way of storing them without totes. I was hoping a good box has been found. Ie: banana/apple. Neither of which are long enough. Any ideas would be wounderful. Thanks guys.

·
A Great Pumpkin
3,101 Posts
We fold ours over face-to-kneecaps & lay it over the box we put our headstones in.

UPDATE: It was Wolfbeard who'd done a "Skeleton Rack" (3rd pic) ... I know I've seen where a member hung them under their arms by parallel PVC rods. Hopefully they'll post that up too.

·
Registered
664 Posts
I am lucky in that the one I bought from Walgreens a few years back she took from the stock room and it was in the shipping box still. So I kept it and it works great for storing. You could ask next year before they toss theirs if they could keep them for you.

But for this year, did you try cheap Christmas tree storage bags?

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
I have cut off all of the black strings, so I made a hanging rack from pvc pipe and some rope.

These are all Wallys.

Eric

·
Registered
386 Posts
Outstanding idea!!!! You know . . . it was be soooo funny on April's Fools Day to call the cops and tell them that Wolfbeard is a serial killer and bone collector . . . tee hee hee . . . I'd like to see the officer's face when they open the garage and see this! LOLOLOLOLOL. Just kidding but hubs and I scared a utility worker hearly to death when our bucky fell out from behind the water heater in the basement! We darn near got arrested since he called the police! LOLOLOL No no Wolfsbeard . . . why I'd NEVER do such a thing . . . you know . . . prank call that is! LOLOL Great idea!!!

GiggleingGhost

·
Registered
214 Posts
Mine just stay in the closet. ;)

So do mine. :D

Most skeletons have some sort of loop on top. I save the hooks from wire hangers, bending some wire into a bottom hook, then use them to hang the skeletons from the rod. Two loopless skeletons have to sit on the closet floor. The closet is long, narrow, and mildew-prone, so I'm happy to finally find something I can safely store in there.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts