Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
2,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
14,216 Posts
What luck Bobzilla! I recognized a lot of stuff I either would love to have or have (mostly would love to have). Can't wait to see your pics this coming year!!

·
I'll get you my pretty!
550 Posts
that's a fantastic find! hope you'll post more pics when you sort it out! Did it cost much?

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Oh my!! Why would anyone WANT to get rid of those treasures!? You are very lucky, bobzilla!:D Bet you feel like you've gone to prop heaven!

·
AntiChrist Superstar
1,418 Posts
Holy crap, I have that exact tombstone table, I bought it at Spencers for 100 dollars about 5 years ago, its been in my livingroom with a tv on it ever since. You got yourself some cool stuff Bobzilla

·
~zombie hunter~
3,346 Posts
wow your props are amazing. I can't wait to see your 09* set up with all that awesome stuff.

·
Registered
217 Posts
OMG!!! Lucky score! Is he quitting halloween or what? Man o man, I don't think I could get rid of my stash... when I'm ready to be a ghost, my great grandchildren are going to have to get a semi to haul my crap away! And now, yours will need several!

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Oh my gosh!!!! I cant believe you got all of that stuff. That is fanatastic. I cant wait to see how you incorporate it into your display. I love the columns. Good for you:)

·
2,622 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think it was a right time, right place
kinda thing. Thanks for all the comments. I'll post more pictures as soon as I'm able to go through the rest of the stuff. :)

One in a million score, congrats!!!!!

·
Funeral Crasher
7,449 Posts
Wow!! That's a lot of great looking stuff!! You lucked out big time!
I would have had to rent a storage space to keep all of it. Just move it all from one storage space next door to another storage space! LOL

·
Reaper Queen
8,800 Posts
wow man I am so jealous, I am turning green with envy!! Seriously jealous, love the coloums, and the reaper with the cross, too cool! Can't wait to see what you do with it all (if it's too much for you, you can send some my way :D :D )

1 - 20 of 39 Posts