Halloween Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
2,617 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
13,781 Posts
What luck Bobzilla! I recognized a lot of stuff I either would love to have or have (mostly would love to have). Can't wait to see your pics this coming year!!

·
Registered
2,519 Posts
aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrgggggggggg your killing me here , i always wanted that crypt table , and those colums archway are awsome , you made a really nice score , and certainly will have fun with all these goodies , enjoy it :) .

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Oh my!! Why would anyone WANT to get rid of those treasures!? You are very lucky, bobzilla!:D Bet you feel like you've gone to prop heaven!

·
AntiChrist Superstar
1,418 Posts
Holy crap, I have that exact tombstone table, I bought it at Spencers for 100 dollars about 5 years ago, its been in my livingroom with a tv on it ever since. You got yourself some cool stuff Bobzilla

·
Registered
217 Posts
OMG!!! Lucky score! Is he quitting halloween or what? Man o man, I don't think I could get rid of my stash... when I'm ready to be a ghost, my great grandchildren are going to have to get a semi to haul my crap away! And now, yours will need several!

·
Hauntingly Addicting
6,068 Posts
Oh my gosh!!!! I cant believe you got all of that stuff. That is fanatastic. I cant wait to see how you incorporate it into your display. I love the columns. Good for you:)

·
Funeral Crasher
7,435 Posts
Wow!! That's a lot of great looking stuff!! You lucked out big time!
I would have had to rent a storage space to keep all of it. Just move it all from one storage space next door to another storage space! LOL

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
Wow!! That's a lot of great looking stuff!! You lucked out big time!
I would have had to rent a storage space to keep all of it. Just move it all from one storage space next door to another storage space! LOL
Or better yet just put YOUR pad locks on it and take over the payments....LOL....ZR

1 - 20 of 39 Posts