Halloween Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I stopped by this cemetery on my way home today and did a quick little walkthrough to check out some old tombstones. I wish I had more time and more battery life on my phone. It was pretty awesome. Can't wait to go back again.

·
Registered
455 Posts
for later...

·
Registered
934 Posts
I really enjoyed the video. Looking forward to you going back and taking a closer look. Thanks for sharing this with us.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Thanks for sharing your video.
It's interesting to consider that the stones you highlighted in your video are now in our stream of consciousness, and we remember those for whom they were erected. When I go through an old cemetery I like to read the names and say a prayer for them...it might be the only prayer said over them in decades...

·
Registered
7,208 Posts
Maybe just 300 feet from my haunted house is the city cemetery . One stone up there says" James Warfield-died 1952! " (Have always wondered why deodorant didn't work for me? Another stone there is 16 to 18 feet tall, it also says "Warfield" on it, it belongs to my Great, great grandfather. I used to always feature it in my haunt videos I would show here.

Reactions: JasonB5449

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Maybe just 300 feet from my haunted house is the city cemetery . One stone up there says" James Warfield-died 1952! " (Have always wondered why deodorant didn't work for me? Another stone there is 16 to 18 feet tall, it also says "Warfield" on it, it belongs to my Great, great grandfather. I used to always feature it in my haunt videos I would show here.
That's pretty interesting, and also a bit unnerving! you weren't born in '52, were you? You may be V.2, or a reboot! :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts